Tied Up (w/ Papa Mic)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah," Katsuki scoffs, his voice wavering. "I guess you would know, huh?"

"... Fuck. You. Katsuki," Mitsuki seethes. "You know what, kid? I'm proud of you for winnin' and all, but I'm not rewarding this kind of behavior. You can walk home tonight, I ain't taking time off my schedule to pick you up."

"Fine," He agrees, seemingly unaffected. "Listen, Mama, they got me tied up here."

"Uh, yeah, I'd imagine," she snaps.

"... What?"

"Hey kid, you act like a monster, you get treated like one," she says. "I'm not surprised."

"Mama, wait, I'm-"

"And since when did you start calling me 'Mama?'" She questions. "Grow the Hell up, Katsuki. I'll see you at home."

The call drops.

Katsuki hangs his head in shame, not wanting the heroes to see him break down and cry. They notice anyways; of course they do, because his shoulders are shaking and they can see the tears fall and hear his wrecked sobs. Cementoss frowns deeply.

"... We should let him go," he whispers lowly.

"Yeah. He's calmed down," Ectoplasm agrees, stepping forward. Immediately, Katsuki's head snaps up, eyes filled with tears and rage.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!" He screams. "DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ME! NO ONE GETS TO LOOK DOWN ON ME! I'M THE BEST, I'M GONNA BE THE BEST!! THIS DOESN'T CHANGE SHIT!!!"

"Hey, hey, calm down!" Ectoplasm attempts to quiet him down, extending his arm to rub Katsuki's shoulder reassuringly. "It's okay! We're gonna get you out of these now."

"BETTER BE FUCKIN' READY, THEN!! I'LL BLAST YOUR FUCKING HEADS OFF!! I'LL-"

"Hey," Midnight's voice rings out over Cementoss' walkie talkie. "Make Bakugou quiet down. The students out here can hear him and they're starting to gossip."

Ectoplasm withdraws his hand worriedly.

"... Roger that," Cementoss says into the microphone. He sighs heavily. "Okay, kid. I'm gonna need you to take some deep breaths-"

"FUCK YOU!! I WON'T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!! YOU'RE A FUCKING FRAUD, YOU'RE ALL FUCKING FRAUDS!!" He thrashes around wildly. "LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT!!!!!"

"We could gag him," Ectoplasm jokes half-heartedly. Cementoss furrows his brow.

"... Okay," he breathes.

"What? I was joking!" He exclaims, shocked. "That's completely unethical! We can't!"

"FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, LET ME OUT!!!!!"

"You got a better idea?" He asks.

- - -

"Where is he?" Yamada demands, gripping the front of Ectoplasm's shirt.

"H-He's in the waiting room," he says. Yamada releases his grip, rubbing his temples.

"I can't believe you fucked up this bad," he sighs. "I mean, you seriously might get fired."

"We made a hard decision, and-"

"No. You fucked up," Yamada spits. "If Nezu doesn't fire you and Cementoss, expect an earful from Shota as soon as he's healed. If you think I'M pissed, you're in for a big storm."

With that, he storms off, flinging Katsuki's door open. The poor kid is sobbing in his restraints, medal discarded on the floor. Yamada's heart wrenches, and he immediately gets to work.