Green-Eyed Monster (w/ Dadzawa, Papa Mic, Big Bro Shinsou, + Carer Kiri)

!!! CW: self-deprecating thoughts, katsuki hurting himself during a panic attack, implied/mentioned child abuse !!!

"Aww, Eri-chan is so cute!" Mina says, picking her up and putting her on her desk.

"Careful," Aizawa warns.

"What's it like having a little sister?" Tsuyu asks Hitoshi and Katsuki. "I've only got little brothers. I always though it's be easier with another girl in the mix."

"She's not officially our sister," Katsuki says. "She's just staying with us for now."

"Dad's worried about us getting attached," Hitoshi explains. "He and Papa haven't decided for sure if they're ready for another kid yet, especially one so small."

"Aren't they used to taking care of little kids, though?" Kaminari asks. "I mean, Bakugou-"

"That's different," Katsuki says. "Eri is... physically small. All the time. And the circumstances are a bit tricky-"

"You don't have to answer," Izuku says quickly, knowing EXACTLY what the circumstances are. Hitoshi nods in his direction.

"Right. But I do have to say, even though he's worried about US getting attached..." he looks off to see his dads fussing over Eri. "... I'm pretty sure they're not letting her go."

"Yeah," Katsuki scoffs. "Couple'a softies."

"Aww, Kaachan, don't be like that," Izuku says.

"Whatever," he grumbles. "All I know is that if any of those extras lays a finger on her, they're dead meat. I'll cook 'em myself."

"Look at you," Hitoshi smirks. "Here I thought I was the protective big brother. Who'd of known. Katsuki's just as bad as I am."

"Screw you!" Katsuki huffs, storming off to fawn over Eri with everyone else. Kaminari snickers behind his hand.

"The only 'softie' here is him," he says.

- - -

Katsuki feels a tug on his shirt.

"Kastu-nii," Eri says smally. "I'm thirsty."

"What are you doing out here?" Katsuki asks, picking her up. "Where's Dad?"

Eri points to the couch, where Aizawa is snoring away. Katsuki smiles and rolls his eyes. He clicks his tongue.

"Well, Papa's still out, so I guess I'll watch you," he says. "God knows Hitoshi's useless ass isn't gonna do more than play video games for the rest of the night."

"Yeah!" Eri agrees very seriously. "Useless ass!" Katsuki's face falls.

"Don't repeat that," he mumbles, poking her cheek. "Okay, what do you want to drink?"

"Juice?" She requests.

Katsuki nods, opening the cabinet. He pulls out one of his own sippy cups and walks over to the fridge to pour her some apple juice.

"Why's the bump there?" She asks, poking the spout. Katsuki pats her head and sets her down on the counter.

"It's to drink out of. The top is there to prevent spills," he explains as he gets himself a snack.

"I don't spill," she says.

"It's just in case," he says lightly.

"Do you spill, Katsu-nii?" She asks.

"Sometimes," he says honestly.

"Is that why you have a baby cup?" He face heats up, and he bites his tongue in surprise.