Tied Up (w/ Papa Mic)

!!! CW: BEING RESTRAINED/CLAUSTROPHOBIA, serious mistreatment of a student by his teachers, public humiliation, implied child abuse/neglect, panic attacks, flashbacks, very mild fear-wetting, mild death threats (it is katsuki, soooo...) !!!

"Man, it's been forever since Midnight had to knock someone out during the Sports Festival," Cementoss says, rubbing the back of his neck. "This kid's got some serious issues."

"Well, physically, he's fine," Recovery Girl announces, packing up her medical gear. "Just the usual injuries. Nothing warranting the use of my quirk." She sighs. "Now, what are you planning on doing when he wakes up?"

"... Restraining him?" Ectoplasm suggests.

"And when he has to get on the podium?"

"We'll keep him restrained," Cementoss says. "The public will understand. He's too volatile."

"We're talking about a fifteen year-old kid, here. Can't you be a little less extreme?"

"If you want to deal with Endeavor when this little maniac beats the crap out of his youngest son again, be my guest," he shrugs. Recovery Girl raises a brow at him. "What?"

"Nothing," she sighs, shaking her head. "I just find it disheartening that you care more about a PR crisis than the wellbeing of our student."

"Hey, that's not fair," Ectoplasm argues. "This IS for the wellbeing of our student. Shouto Todoroki. A-And so what if we're thinking about publicity as well? UA has always been a high-profile school. It's a reasonable concern."

"Mhm." Before she leaves the room, she ruffles Katsuki's hair. "Poor kid."

Cementoss and Ectoplasm share a tense look.

"... What now?" Ectoplasm asks.

Cementoss clicks his tongue against his teeth.

"Find something for his hands. I'll make a structure to tie him to..."

- - -

"LET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!" Katsuki screams, thrashing in his restraints.

"Not until after the awards ceremony," Cementoss reminds him calmly.

"FUCKIN' USELESS BITCH, PATHETIC FUCKING QUIRK, LET ME OUT!!" He shouts, tears of frustration forming in his eyes. "I'M NOT A VILLAIN!! I'M NOT A FUCKING VILLAIN!! LET ME OUT OF HERE, DAMMIT!!"

Cementoss shudders, looking to Ectoplasm for advice. He receives a small shrug.

Just then, Katsuki's phone begins to ring, the contact name lighting up as "OLD HAG >:T"

"That's my mom," he gasps. Neither hero moves. "THAT'S MY FUCKING MOTHER!! LET ME SPEAK TO MY MOTHER, ASSHOLES!!"

"R-Right!" Ectoplasm says, opening the phone and putting it on speaker.

"KATSUKI, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Mitsuki's voice rings out, nearly shaking the phone.

"Quiet down, you're on speaker!" Katsuki shouts back, blinking away his tears.

"I don't give a damn who hears!! I hope someone else does hear this, you little brat!" She exclaims, although notably quieter than before. "What the Hell was the stunt about?!"

"The fuck are you talking about?"

"With Endeavor's boy! I mean Christ, Katsuki! Are you some sort of head case?! Why couldn't you just take the win like a normal person?!" Katsuki rolls his eyes, already tearing up again. "I-I mean..! I'm watching you on the TV, and it's like... I don't even recognize you!! You're acting like some sort of sick freak that enjoys beating on people, y'know that?!"