About Ellie

Full Name: Eleanor Elizabeth Salvatore
Nicknames: Ellie, El, Baby girl (by Damon), Wolf pup (by Stefan), Babe (by Jeremy), Love and Littlest Wolf (by Klaus), Girly (by enemies), or Little Salvatore (by enemies).
Age: 16
Family: Damon Salvatore (father), Mariana Salvatore (mother, deceased), and Stefan Salvatore (uncle).
Appearance: Dark brown hair and blue eyes, looks mostly like Damon.
Personality: Stubborn, determined, clever, cunning, sarcastic, sweet, kind, loyal, trustworthy, feisty, courageous, and cautious.
Likes: Spending time with her father and uncle, hanging out with friends, horseback riding, exploring, playing the piano and violin, sketching, and pranking.
Dislikes: When her father and uncle are in danger, when her father and uncle are fighting or arguing, violence, blood and guts, and when her father gets into his papa bear mode.
Friends: Elena, Jeremey, Matt, Caroline, Tyler, Klaus, Rebekah, and Elijah.
Crush/Boyfriend: Jeremey Gilbert
Turned: by Damon Salvatore
Species: Human, but she is part werewolf by her mother and was turned into a vampire by her father when she was injured in a car accident with her friends.
Residence: The Salvatore Boardinghouse
Bio: Ellie is the sixteen year old daughter of Damon and Mariana Salvatore. When she was born, her mother died during childbirth because of the pain was too much for her to bare. Soon after Ellie turned 10, her father was turned into a vampire by Katherine Petrova and she had to keep her distance from him with Stefan. It would be six more years until Ellie would see her father again.