Chapter 6

Ellie's Casual Outfit:

Later that day, Ellie and her group of friends went to Mystic Grill after Ellie had changed into a casual outfit

..................................................................
Later that day, Ellie and her group of friends went to Mystic Grill after Ellie had changed into a casual outfit. Jeremy was the first to enter the small restaurant and held the door open for Ellie, following after her. They soon got a table and took their seats. Ellie glanced around the restaurant and saw her uncle walk in and took a booth not too far from their table. Jeremy noticed his friend's wary expression and said, concerned, "Everything okay?" Ellie turned back to Jeremy and replied, "Yeah, I'm fine. My uncle's here. I was kinda hoping of getting to talk to the Mikaelson siblings." Jeremy sighed but understood where his friend was coming from. He turned to Tyler and Matt who both turned to him with raised eyebrows. He whispered to them, "I want you two to get Ellie out of this restaurant and to the Mikaelsons. Tell Klaus that if anything happens to her, I won't be able to keep the Salvatores away from him." Caroline, Bonnie, and Elena turned to Jeremy. Caroline glanced at Bonnie and Elena and said to Jeremy, "What about us?" Jeremy replied, "Bonnie and Elena will go find Damon and keep him distracted and from him getting contacted by Stefan. Caroline, you and I will stay here and keep Stefan distracted. I know about your and Stefan's attraction to each other." That was when the group went their separate ways.

Stefan looked up from his phone to see the young Gilbert boy and Caroline in front of him. Stefan placed his phone down and said to them, "Jeremy, Caroline. What are you doing? I thought you guys were having lunch with Ellie and the others." Caroline smiled and replied, "Oh, we are. Ellie had to go to the bathroom and we saw you and thought you wanted some company for a little bit." Stefan raised his eyebrow at Caroline, he knew something was off. He didn't even get the chance to notice Tyler and Matt walk out of the restaurant with Ellie between them. Tyler said to Ellie, as they raced down the streets of Mystic Falls, "I hope you're not having any second thoughts about this, Ellie, because now would be a good time to turn around." Ellie let out a laugh and replied, "Oh, please. I'm not having any second thoughts. I probably will when my dad ends up calling me and says 'Eleanor Elizabeth Salvatore, what the hell did you do now? First, I get a call from your uncle freaking out on me that you snuck out with your friends and second, I found out that you're at the Mikaelsons! Your ass in trouble when you get home!'"

By that time, she was impersonating her father's voice and they had reached the Mikaelson residence. Ellie stepped onto the front porch, with Tyler and Matt behind her, and knocked on the door. After a couple minutes, the door opened to reveal Rebekah. The blonde haired young woman glanced at the trio and said to the young girl, with a British accent, "It seems that you have decided to actually come and listen. And without the Salvatore brothers, I see." Ellie just rolled her eyes and replied, "Look, I'm not here for any trouble. I was told by Elijah that if I wanted to know any information, I could ask you guys." The blonde woman then rolled her eyes and said, "The ever noble Elijah. Oh, well. I suppose it wouldn't do any harm. Come on in." The blonde woman stepped aside and allowed the trio to walk in. She turned back to the group and said to Ellie, as she closed the door, "I know that these two boys know who I am but I suppose you don't. I'm Rebekah......... Rebekah Mikaelson. My brothers will be down in a few moments, make yourself comfortable." Ellie decided to take a look around the large estate. In her eyes, it was almost the same size as her own house. She made it to what seemed to be an art room, with Tyler and Matt behind her. Just as she was about to touch a painting, the sound of an familiar voice stopped her. Another voice said, with British accent, "Don't touch that!" Ellie jumped at the sound of the booming voice and turned to see Klaus in the doorway.

Feeling a sense of protectiveness, Tyler and Matt inched further to Ellie. Klaus noticed this and said to the two teenage boys, "Relax, you two. I'm not going to harm your lady friend. She's like me." Ellie raised her eyebrow and said, "'Like you'? What's that supposed to mean?" Klaus turned to the young girl and replied, "A hybrid, love." Ellie said, "What's a hybrid?" Rebekah replied, as she came into the room, "A mixture between a werewolf and a vampire, darling. Surely, as the daughter of Damon Salvatore, you would know about these kind of things." Ellie glanced at Tyler and Matt, seeing them shift. She said to them, "Do you guys know something about this?" Tyler replied, sighing, "We wanted to tell you but we were waiting for Damon and Stefan to tell you."  Ellie said, going into rant mode, "Tell me what? That vampires, werewolves, and witches are real and not a bunch of hocus pocus or Halloween superstition? Oh, I suppose the next thing you'll tell me is that I'm part vampire and werewolf!" Klaus chuckled and said, as he sat down on a small sofa, "Well, to put bluntly, yes." Rebekah sat next to her brother, just as Elijah walked in, and said to Ellie, "I'm sure your father and uncle kept this part of you a secret." Ellie replied, "How can that be possible? I'm human." As she took it all in, Ellie's eyes rolled in the back of her head and fainted. Her body collapsed to the ground with a 'thump'. Klaus had a look of amusement and said, "She handled that pretty well." Elijah and Rebekah both looked at each other, rolling their eyes. They turned back to Klaus and  glared at him, who smirked at them.