Taehyung: Bye bye.

You were about to walk away when Taheyung opened the door to see you listening.

Taehyung: What the hell?

Y/n: I... I... uh well... sorry, I forget which room I was going to.

Taehyung looked at you confused as you were walking away. You got in your room and closed it really fast. Even though your'll didnt know each other that long, your were kinda hurt and wished Taehyung would talk to you in that manner.

Y/n: (who am I kinding, he would never love me! This marriage was forced. Ugh I'm so dumb.)

You thought to yourself.

You dressed up and put light makeup on.

Your outfit...

You went downstairs and were about to head out, when someone stopped you, obviously it would be Taehyung

Taehyung: Were are you going?

Y/n: You said that I must either be in my room or go elsewhere, and that's what I'm doing.

Taehyung: Who you going out with?

Y/n: Non of your business.

Taehyung: It is!

Y/n: Your business would be worrying about your life and girlfriend!

Taehyung: Huh?

Y/n: Dont look all shocked, I heard you when you were talking all lovely dovey on your phone.

Taehyung looked at me and started bursting out laughing, you looked confused at him.

Taehyung: Oh my god!

Y/n: What's wrong with you?

Taehyung suddenly made his face back to normal... cold to be precise.

Taehyung: So you were listening?

Y/n: Wha... uh, it was loud! *rolls eyes*

Taehyung: Hmmm *smirks* are you jealous?

Y/n: What! N... no, why would I! I have to go, my FRIENDS are waiting for me.

You were about to leave when he grabbed your wrist and pinned you to the wall.

Y/n: Taeh...Taehyung, what are you doing?

Taehyung: Next time, don't eavesdrop, or there will be punishment.

As he said punishment, you were scared to death, of what he'd do.... beat you, cause he looked like a person who would with that dreadful eyes.

Taehyung: Do you hear me!?

Y/n: Y...yes

You were shaking and was about to cry. He let go of you and you hesitantly walked of the house to the cafe. You took you car and drove of.

In the car

Y/n: ...Oh my god! What did u get myself into!!!

You started to tear up and thought of the things he might do to you if you made him mad.

You arrived to the cafe and spotted your friends.

HwaSa: Hey...... what happened?

Solar: You look like you saw a ghost.

Wheein: Y/n?

Moonbyul: Hello?

Y/n: I'm fine, it just that.... I was about to drive over a cat, that's all.

You lied.

Wheein: Oh my! Thank god you didn't!

Your'll sat down and you tried to act normal and not telling them a thing.

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung: (I might have scared her)

You thought.

*knock* *knock*

You heard a knock on the door and went to open it to see your friends (BTS)

All: Heyyyyy!

Taehyung: Hey.

They got inside.

Namjoon (RM): Sooo, were your wife? *smirks*

Taehyung: Since when you cared.

Namjoon: Geez! Chill! I was just asking.

Jimin: *laughs* yeah, you take everything serious.

J-hope: Seh did look really pretty on your wedding day. *nudges shoulder*

Taehyung: Ew! It's a forced marriage, I care nothing about her.

Jungkook: Tae! Dont be cruel, you still have to protect her!

Jin: She still your WIFE after all.

He emphasized on 'wife'

Suga: Your'll done, can we watch a movie now?

Taheyung: Yeah, or did you come her to talk about my wi... I mean Y/n.

Everyone smirked except Suga because you were about to say wife.

Taehyung: Shut up! Let's go watch the movie.

They all ran to the movie, switching the television on and grabbed snacks from the kitchen and also of which they brought.