B'day surprise and Jealous kiddo (Jassi-Ro-Harry)

Evening time, December 5:

Harry is sitting in his room . He is getting bored. He even can't call Agasthya as he has already slept. So, out of boredom , Harry decides to go to his favourite escape room, to his besties room.

(Any guess , who is this best friend ?

Yes , you are right.

It's our dear Jassi❤️.)

When Harry was about to enter Jassi's room,  he heard Jassi talking to someone on call so he decides to eavesdrop. ( Normally he doesn't do that but today he did !)

Inside Jassi's room ,

Jassi had received video call from Rits.

" Hey Jassi " Rits said.

" Hey Bhabhi . You are calling me at this time  and where is my princess and bhaiya and is everything ok there. " Jassi asked concerned.

"Yes Jassi everything is ok and why can't I call my chotu when I want and your bhaiya is at NCA . He didn't came home this weekend and right now Sammy is on call with him ." Ritika said.

"ooohh yaa I forgot 😔"Jassi said getting sad that his bhaiya is getting treated at NCA and  might have forgot his b'day.

"Waise Jassi I called you for reason you know " Ritika said trying to lift up Jassi's mood .

" What Bhabhi?" Jassi asked immediately.

" That I will tell you in 2 mins ." Ritika said.

"Why 2 mins and not now ?" Jassi asked a little frowning.

" You know jassi you should stay away from Harry you are starting to nag like him " Ritika said smilingly.

" Huh 😳 Bhabhi I'm much better than that idiot " Jassi said in his defence.

"Oooh Accha..." Ritika said. A second later seeing watch , she added "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY CHOTU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU"

" Hee😲 Bhabhi you rememberd" Jassi asked astonished.

" Opbviously I will remember na... &  I wanted to wish you sabse pehle as per Australian time and not wait till 12 in Indian time " Ritika said.

"Thanks Bhabhi you are best but I thought you and bhaiya will wish me together like every year " Jassi said with a ping of sadness in his voice.

"Ha even I thought same but what to do when your bhaiya is away and got new partner in crime this year." Ritika said with a hint

" What do you mean Bhabhi ?" Jassi asked.

"Nothing nothing that is something I was not supposed to say and if I ruin your bhaiyas surprise he won't talk to me , so pardon me "Ritika said biting her tongue thinking how almost she was gonna reveal Rohit's surprise.

"Please na Bhabs ...you love me naa please tell me naa please please " Jassi said being excited at the same time showing puppy eyes to Ritika.

" Woh Ro told  me something that he wants to surprise his first kiddo with his first born and I don't know anything else 🤐 " Ritika said trying her best to resist telling Jass about Rohit's surprise plan.

😳😳😳 Jassi didn't said anything but was just looking at the screen astonished .

" Please don't ask anything else , now I need to go . Once again Happy Birthday CHOTU and love you can't wait to meet you soon " Ritika said trying to escape from further questioning.

" Sure Bhabhi byee see you soon and love you and miss you and my princess so much"  Jassi said hanging up the call.

That's when all team members came to wish Jassi, Jaddu and Shrey .They even got video call from Bhuvi ,Ro and Mahi Bhai.  Jassi was curious to know Ro's surprise and Ro didn't gave him any hint or anything so poor jassi just had to wait .