Mirchi lagi jealousy ki(shreyRishRo)

Hi guys 😅

Sorry i was again gayab....but here I'm now....And to make it up to you guys....i have made this shot bit longer ...hope you all like it.

And this same shot which I had mentioned in my previous chat OS...so if anyone still remember it...then here it is.

So back to story

__________________

" YOU ARE A COPYCAT.....I WON'T LET YOU STEAL HIM....HE IS MINE ONLY 😡"

From past 15-20 mins I'm staring at this message, trying to figure out what is wrong with Rishu..." Like who I'm trying to steal from him and what did i even copied "

I was just thinking this when I heard someone knocking on my door , i was about to go check it when my phone started ringing , seeing caller ID i got the big smile.

I answered the call saying " Hello Bhai , all good?"  Because it's not normal for Ro bhai to call me when we just met an hour back while leaving the stadium.

And reply i heard, brought smile on my face " Candy chachu"  and even I heard bhabhi's  voice from behind saying ' Sammy baby I know he always gives you candies that doesn't mean you will call him that ...now tell shrey chachu why have we called him this late '

" Shrey chachu thanks for the candies...Dada told me you wanted to meet me but I was sleeping. We meet next time...you show me trick and bring lot more Candies." Sammy was saying...when I heard Ro bhai saying " Sammio what are you gonna do with so many candies... yesterday DB also gave you 3-4 candies packets and i know Tilak has already ordered few more packets of your favourites"

" What...he ordered for me ...i will make him thankyou card" 

" Yes , but atleast finish your call.."

" Oopies...sorry chachu,  Sammy forgot chachu on call....I'm going to draw a card for my friend bye Chachu" said Sammy and before i could say anything she was off.

" Hello shrey , Sorry she just ran away  " i heard bhai.

" That's fine Bhai , but should I be jealous of this new kids --- he was saying when he heard something falling down so he turned around only to find a glaring Rishabh.

So saying a rushed good bye he disconnected the call and asked " what are you doing here Rish and how did you enter inside"

Still glaring Rish  said " are you idiot , you yourself opened the door and didn't even saw who was there and kept talking on call and if I'm not wrong then it was Sammy and Ro bhai ....you stealer....first you stole my idea of posting picture with bhaiya after every match and now this.....I'm telling you again Shrey stay away from my bhaiya "

I'm telling you again Shrey stay away from my bhaiya "

( Pic for your reference)

That's when it clicked shreyas that Rish's msg earlier was same stating he was stealing, so laughing he said " you know Rish I'm not the one you should be scared of stealing bhaiya away because he was already my bhai too .....and if you want to be scared then be of all this new MI kids like Tilak , Ramandeep, DB , Aryan.... specially Tilak he doesn't leaves any chance to be with bhai and he even adores Sammy----" shrey was just adding up to Rishabh's jealous.