Jealous Bestie (Hardik-Jassi-Ro)

Note : just warning in advance this chapter is bit lengthy.

Team India had already reached in Chennai for India Vs England series and had already completed their quarantine and were scheduled to start training. But one player was late to join due to personal reasons.

Team was bit nervous and worried for that player as he had just lost his father so they were planning how they will try to cheer him up and act normally with him , they didn't wanted him to be feel they are pitying him.

( Writer - You guys might have already guessed him , right

If not then yes it's Harry )

Team was out for practice when Harry reached Chennai and he was put in quarantine. When that evening team came to hotel after freshening up they called Harry to balcony and all stood in lawn to greet and meet him from distance.

Harry was surprised to see team treating him normally and not showing pity as he to wanted them to behave as normally.

After completing his quarantine period he was out and supposed to join team for first practice. He was still not over his dad's loss
But he knew he had to be strong for his family and he knew with team his chosen family he will be fine.

When he reached ground for practice he saw Rohit ,shubhi, virat and jinks were in nets batting. He was said to run laps as he and Umesh were late for second session. Once his laps were done he saw Rohit and few sitting he was going to them when coach called him.

Whole practice he couldn't talk with Rohit which he so wanted to do since he came out of quarantine. He thought in evening he will get chance but no Rohit was not down so after asking one person who alway knows about Rohit's whereabouts, he came to know Rohit was with Rishabh who wanted to spend alone time.

Hardik was surprised when Jassi said this to him that to with smile on his face rather than scowl or sulking. He was bit taken back so he asked " you are okay na Jassi "

Raising his brow Jassi replied " Yes Harry, I'm fine ,why do you ask ?"

Shrugging Harry replied " Nothing , just you are not angry that bRo is spending time with Rishu and not you."

" That's because he ____" Jassi was saying when Shubhi came there saying " Jassi bhaiya see na Kul bhaiya is saying he will spend tomorrow afternoon with Ro bhaiya and they are even going to have lunch together "

Before jassi could reply Kuldeep came there saying " Shubhi don't be a complaint box , you always stick to Ro bhai during practice so let me have one afternoon so we can spend some time over lunch and anyway Jass won't argue as he want his weekend with Bhai as per schedule"

Hardik who was standing there got confused , so he asked " what schedule you guys are talking about "

" Aree Harry , you don't know about schedule " asked kul.

Nodding his head , Hardik replied "No" .

Sighing kul said " when we all completed quarantine and were let out of our room , everyone was happy and having few days off before training everyone was chilling , that's when Rishu and Jassi were seen fighting for seat next to Ro bhai but seeing chance Shubhi occupied that seat and then you can imagine what would have happened , even Ro Bhai and Jinks Bhai had to interfere in stoping their fight and later Jinks bhaiya suggested to make one schedule/ Timetable as when and whom will spend their time with Ro Bhai, so everyone get equal time that too without fighting."

" Oooh , that's nice Mera number kbhi hai fir schedule Mai " asked Harry.

" Ask Jassi , he handles schedule as he knows Bhai Ka Training schedule well " said Kul and turned towards Shubhi and said " so Shubhi boy let's go it's gym time "