Cupcake (RoShikhi-MI)

One man can be seen pacing in the lobby murmuring " yaar ye abhi thak aya kyu nahii....muhje practice se phle isko milna tha "

He saw his team members arriving one by one to lobby, geared up to leave for practice....he just hoped for someone to be late so their departure for the ground would be delayed.

He was just pacing when he heard someone say " Omg Cupcakes....I was craving something sweet....thanks to whoever got these Cupcakes" and he was about to pick one...when someone patted away his hand.

Frowning he looked up and said " ahh Captain... these belongs to you....common man you can give me one please"

" No Liam, you aren't getting any from these box....i got these for someone special...so sorry buddy...I'll get you next time...." Saying so he kept the cupcake box safely and went to the reception area.

Liam stood there pouting, staring in the direction his captain went...when he heard his teammate say " don't be sad buddy... Shikhi paji has made those Cupcakes for Ro bhai....since it was Ro bhai's bday yesterday..."

Liam looked at Jitesh and nodded in understanding and said " I knew their bond was strong on field but never knew they share such a close rapport with each other off the field too."

So yes it is Shikhar who is waiting for his best buddy and his team to arrive... And his wait finally came to an end when he saw Mumbai Indians bus coming through the front gate.

He wanted to run and meet his opening partner but kept his calm and stood there patiently waiting, when he saw one by one MI players coming inside but the one he wanted to meet was nowhere seen yet and what felt like 15-20 mins but in reality it was just 5 mins when he saw his buddy getting down from Car and walking towards entrance while talking with Polly and Surya.

Usually he is a very jolly person but after being part of ICT for more than a decade he also tends to get possessiveness which is a basic ICT trait.

As He was busy frowning, The trio reached in his hearing range and he heard Polly ask " aaye....Ro, Are everyone in Team India jealous and possessive people?."

Listening to this, Ro and Surya just laughed.

And when Ro saw Shikhar, he sprinted towards him and hugged him saying " Hey Shikhi...were you waiting for me "

" No... no...we were about to leave for Practice..." looking behind he said " Guys buses are here "

" Okay...then you carry on...we will meet in the evening...dinner together?? " Ro asked.

" Sure...just us ?? " Asked Shikhi

" Yeah.... if we can sneak out without being caught by kids then it's just us " said Ro remembering how their hangout plans were gatecrashed by Juniors.

" Hello Shikhi paji " said Ishan hugging him.

" Aree Ishu kishu...kesa hai " said Shikhi patting his back.

" Mai thik....areee Cupcakes " exclaimed Ishan.

"Cupcake ..kha h .. cupcakes ..yha koi cupcakes nhi h...."Said Sikhar and actioned to Jitesh through eyes to hide Cupcakes.

Surya who had seen the exchange of unsaid worlds and seeing Ro giving a knowing smile to Shikhi...he tried distracting Ishan saying " Ishu sees Tilak and DB are Video calling Ritsy."

Ishan literally ran towards them yelling " Cheaters... You can't call bhabhi without me "

Rohit and Surya were laughing and Shikhi was giving them " are you okay"  looks.

So nodding they said " Yeah, we are okay...but these kids are so going to hear from Ritsy.... Since they aren't following schedule but also are creating Chaos on call with their whining which will wake Sammy."