Chapter 74: break into gringotts

Start from the beginning

The goblin sniffed then sighed, looking at Hermione with a smile. "Very well Madam Lestrange. If you will follow me."

I gripped Harry's hand as the wagon we were in fastly glided down the railway

I gripped Harry's hand as the wagon we were in fastly glided down the railway. Harry held my hand with the same grip, maybe a bit gentler than mine. He was rubbing his thumb over my knuckles while the wind was blowing into our faces from how fast the wagon was going.

We passed trough the small waterfall all of us getting drenched in water. The wagon suddenly stopped in the middle of railway. A bar rose from it, a small red-orange light on it. It started making a loud noise before the bottom of the wagon opened all of us falling down.

Ron and Hermione were the first to scream when this happened. I smirked waiting for when we were near the ground to outstretch my hands and make the air thicker and stop us just a few meters above the ground.

I turned my palms the other way around dropping us all to the ground. "That was amazing, Y/n/n." Harry said getting up from the floor.
"Thanks." I smiled before the alarm from earlier caught my attention. We rose our heads and watched as the wagon left the same way it came from.

"Oh no." I said looking at Hermione and Ron who were back to looking like they always do. "You two look like you again."

"The Thief's downfall." Griphook told us. "Washes away all the enchantments. Can be deadly."

Ron rolled his eyes. "You don't say. Just out of interest, is there any other way out of here?"

"No." Griphook replied. The other goblin came back to his senses the Imperious curse i cast must have been wearing off. "What the devil are all of you doing down here? Thieves! You gave up the keys you-"

"Imperio." Ron pointed his wand at him quick silencing him and putting him in his previously drunken dreamy state.

A creature roared from somewhere nearby. "That doesn't sound good." Ron commented. I glared at him, "No shit, Sherlock."

Ron, Harry, me and Hermione looked at eachother before walking closer to where the sound came from. What we saw was a white, bony, chained up dragon. "Bloody hell . . ." Ron breathed out. "That's a Ukrainian Ironbelly."

"Here." Griphook said passing Ron a bell-like thing. The dragon noticed us and walked towards us roaring loudly. Griphook started shaking the bell-thingy and Ron did so as well. The dragon growled in pain backing away.

Griphook looked at us while we were trying to walk past the dragon. "They have been trained to expect pain when they hear the noise."

"That's barbaric." Hermione said angrily. I would have probably said something as well but the noise was hurting me as well. It was because of my super-hearing coming from my vampire side. I was covering my ears with my hands, Harry looked at me with guilt putting a hand around my waist and leading me forward.