Chapter 61: the real harry

⚠️TW : This chapter contains death and violence

Harry carefully opened the door of his house only to come face to face with Y/n who leaped towards him, embracing him in a hug

Harry carefully opened the door of his house only to come face to face with Y/n who leaped towards him, embracing him in a hug. "Hello love."

She stepped away and the rest of the trio hugged Harry, pushing past him into the house. "Looking fit." Hagrid said to Harry.

"Yeah he's absolutely gorgeous." Said Moody. "What say we get undercover before someone murders him?"

The Order and the rest of the kids walked inside the empty living room. "Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the prime minister." Harry said and Kingsley turned to face him. "You're more important."

"Hello Harry." Bill said offering Harry his hand for a handshake. "Bill Weasley."

"Oh pleasure to meet you." Harry smiled shaking Bill's hand.

"He was never this handsome." Said the twins walking in the room. "Dead ugly."

"True enough. Owe it to a werewolf, name of Greyback." Said Bill showing Harry a scar on the side of his face. "Well you're still beautiful to me William." Fleur kissed his check and smiled at him.

"Just remember Fleur, Bill takes his steak at the raw side now." Jokes Remus coming into the room. Tonks smiled at him and shook her head "My husband the joker."

Y/n's head snapped in their direction a grin forming on her face. "Did I hear that right?! My little Moony got married?!"

"You've awoken the bear, Dora." Remus said glancing at his wife. He looked back at his best friend who had tears filling her eyes. "Y/n/n, are you okay?"

She ran to him and pulled him down in a hug. "They grow so fast. Feels like it was only yesterday when you were chasing Sirius around the courtyard with me. And now your a grown-ass married adult."

"Alright we have time for a cozy catch up later." Moody pushed past them and stood in front of the group of people. "We have to get the hell out of here, and soon. Potter you're underage which means you still got the trace on you."