~Ch.1 Pg. 23~

--(Karma's POV)-----

Throughout the whole day, we were busy setting things up, cleaning, talking and serving. I messed up a few times but was able to caught on quickly. It was a new experience for me. Asano would occasionally forget some orders and close to fighting with some costumers which is funny. Also not gonna lie, same. There's just some rude people. Why come to the bakery and complain you don't like anything that is sweet, or eat all the food only for you to say that you didn't like the food.

"Karma! This is four Table 5! And this one is for table 12!" Kayano yelled over the noise. I nodded my head and too the food and started to make my way towards those tables.

"Thank you for being patient with me. It's just I don't really know what to pick. All these choices," A female said in a soft tone. I looked at her and then laughed to myself a bit. It was obvious she was hitting on Ren. I was handing out the food to the costumers and I looked back at Ren and the female. Yes the female looks pretty and has some pleasing appearance, but her acting is terrible. Ren looked uncomfortable, tired and ready to leave.

Being a good person I am, I WAS GOING to help, but I had to take some dishes to the back. So I went to the kitchen and when I was passing by the counter, I saw Asano upset a bit and was staring at the female who was talking to Ren. Looking at Asano annoyed and out of focus, I changed my mind about helping out.

I placed the dishes on the sink, and I saw Nagisa baking and having the time of his life.
I smiled at how Nagisa was having fun and was decorating the cakes and pies, till Kayano pulled me aside.

"Hey look look. Look at your cousin. He's mad that Ren is getting hit on. Do you think he's gonna do something about it??" Kayano asked as she was having fun at the sight. She would laugh a bit and point out how Asano wasn't focusing and that Asano look like he wants to jump the girl or take Ren away.

"Nahhh. He too much of a wuss to do anything," I said. I think I was loud because Asano then turned around and looked at me.

"Whose a wuss?" He asked annoyed. I don't know if he was annoyed at me, or the girl or both of us. I was gonna answer his question but Kayano beat me right to it.

"You ofcourse. Who else? You gonna take Ren back or no?" Kayano asked in a teasing manner. Asano then rolled his eyes and turned back to the front to get a costumers order. Kayano then jabbed my arm with her pointy elbow.

"You right he too much of a WUSS! To do ANYTHING!" Kayano said loudly on purpose to get Asano on his nerves. She saw Asano tightened his grip, which she seemed to enjoy, since it was a reaction.

"I wanna see how long I can continue till he does something." Kayano said. I then stopped her and smirked.

"Howww about, he HAS to get Ren." I said which I then went to Rio, and Asano. I looked back at Kayano who was confused.

"Asano, I can take the orders and you can help Ren. Ren need help over there. Tell him he needs to bring these orders to table... 4, 3 and 2" I said as I was reading numbers that was frosted on the plate. That was also a cool thing, they would write the table number on the side of the plate with frosting.

"No it's okay Karma, we got this," Rio said as she was handing out the food to the owner. Kayano then went over to Rio and whispered something in her ear, which then made Rio change her mind completely.

"Actually! Yeah Asano! Go help Ren. Karma and I would handle this," she said as she gave a wink. Asano protested for a while but since it was 3 against 1, he ended up doing what he was told.

We watched them from the distance and saw how Asano talked to Ren and the girl. Ren then took the plate from Asano's hand and they were chatting. Asano then smiled and so did Ren.