~ch. 1 pg. 19~

~{ Karma's point of view}~~~

After eating some good fruits, Asano and I are now being dragged through Okuda's house and is being talked to death by Amanda.

"Thats why you guys should spend time with us. We can show you around places you haven't seen yet and we can have fun!" Amanda said as she clung against Asano's arm.

My arm My arm is about to be pulled off if they keep clinging against my arm.

I thought as I tried to break free.

"Well thank you for the offer, but we need to go now, the place where going is very far from here and it's almost sun down. So please let us go, and let us be on our way. And thank you for the house tour," I said as I broke free, and went back to where we came from but first stopping to the kitchen.

As Asano and I stopped at the kitchen we heard the the two people who's faces was covered with flour laughing and giggling about their pie.

"No way, your's look good, Na- Nice" She said before stopping and look at Asano and I.

"You boys want a bowl of fruit on your way back?" she asked as she gave us a bowl fruit each. Well not really give but more like shove it in our hands. But like I'm not complaining. We bud our goodbyes to them and left while we ate the fruits.

"These fruits are amazing!" Asano said before eating more raspberries, and tried to take some of mines.

"Hands off! Okay let's stop snacking and start running," I said before I actually ran and left him.

"So you're not gonna tell me when!" I heard Asano tell from the distance.

Asano and I ran as fast as we could to the palace. Took a few short walk but then continued.

We then made it on time to the palace and was out of breath.

"Crap! I ... didn't .... see Nagisa," I said between my breaths, as I collapsed on the floor of my room while Asano was leaning out my room window to get some air.

"Yeah. That sucked. Plus the girls was riping my arm off," Asano said as he started to swing his arm in circular motions as he massaged his shoulder with his other hand.

"Alright, go to your room," I said as I through my shoe at him, making him roll his eyes and leave.

"I didn't get to see Nagisa, I wanted to see him," I said in disappointment as I covered my eyes with my right arm and started to doze off a bit.

-(Dream)--
I was in my ball clothes, as I had my mask on. It was a crowded ball, with a whole ton of voices and music being played. Everyone was greeting each other, many people laughing and talking. Some guys are trying to flirt with some girls while the other girls are trying to catch my attention. Many people try to make a grand entrance but they always fail. Either nobody was paying attention, they cannot be heard or seen, or they trip down the steps. But Nagisa.

Nagisa didn't have to try. He didn't have to ask for everyone's attention.

You were just there standing, looking lost, scared, and confused. But once we lock our eyes together, and I slowly walk my way towards you. You shine brighter then all the candles in the room.

As I make my way towards Nagisa and takes his hand and-

-(dream end)-

As I was peacefully dreaming about the ball and the wonderful blue head, I heard a bang on my door and someone calling for me.

"KARMA YOU STUPID BRAT! THE KING AND QUEEN WANTS YOU!" I heard b*tch sensei yell. I then groaned and made my way to the door and opened it only to see her annoyed face.