~Chapter 1 page 7~

~(Karma's point of view)~~~~~~

It was another boring day. I had a private sessions here and there. Dance lesson at 1 as following after that is Literature at 2 and I don't even bother remembering the rest.

I sighed as I start to doodle on my paper.

Talking about dance. I want to see Nagisa again.

I thought. I couldn't help but wanting to see the bluenette all day.

"KARMA AKABANE!!!" Ms. Irina yelled out.

"Yes what do you want?" I said as I sighed facing her.

"Are you paying attention?" She said as she slapped the ruler against the chalk bored.

"Yes, No, Maybe so... I don't really know!" I said as I rolled my eyes and started to doodle again.

I don't wanna be here. I wanna be at the village. Dancing, laughing, smiling and joke around with Nagisa. This place is boring.

After Ms. B*tch gave me a long a** speech about being king once I reached the age, and how I need to stop my immature actions and start becoming serious, I was finally free from her.

I started to walk through the palace halls. And instead of going to my next class, I decided to skip.

Should I try to persuade father, that I could visit the village? Probably should. Just in case I get caught or something.

After thinking about it, my destination was now to the office of my father's.

~(Nagisa's point of view)~~~~~

"NAGISAAAAAAA!!!!!!" I heard Okuda scream from her room and all the way to the kitchen where I was at. I quickly place the bowl down and ran all the way to her room, and quickly opened the door.

"Yes what do you need!" I said quickly. When I opened the door I saw her and Kayano in a corner bundled up together and terrified as she pointed at a small mouse eating cheese. I wanted to let out a chuckle, but I know that I couldn't.

So I gently picked up the mouse, so I wouldn't hurt him and that he could still eat it's cheese.

"Thank God!!! NOW KILL IT!!!" She screamed once more. I nodded my head and walked out the room. As I went out into the backyard, I gently placed the mouse down and patted it's head.

"Now Mr. Mousy, You can't go in Okuda and Kayano's room ok? I don't want you to get hurt. And tell your mouse friend too, ok Mr. Mousy?" I told the mouse as if it could understand me. I patted it's head once more before it scurried off and I went to the kitchen to wash my hands.

Before I could even continue to cook again, I heard footsteps.

"CANT BELIEVE YOU NAGISA!!!" My mother yelled out. I froze in place as I started to shake.

"W-What d-do y-you mean m-mother?" I asked her in a small voice, cause if I even raised my voice just, as in just a little. She'll probably find the nearest and sharpest knife to throw at me.

"I JUST CANT BELIEVE YOU LET A MOUSE ROAM AROUND THE HOUSE!!!! WHATS THE USE OF HAVING YOU HERE! EVEN THOUGHT YOU CANT DO YOUR JOB!!!" She yelled out as she threw the eggs, rolling pin, spoon, knife, glass plates and cups at me.

Oh.... Yeah........ She doesn't see me as her child.

Once she was done terrorizing me, I was on the floor in pain as I was filled with cuts and some bruises.

"YOU BETTER CLEAN ALL OF THIS UP!!!" I nodded my head slowly, as I tried to get up with crying or screaming out in pain.

Once I was done cleaning up, I headed towards my room and patched myself up. I cleaned my wounds and wrapped it carefully so it won't be too loose or too tight. After I was done, I sighed as I layed down on my bed covering my eyes with one of my arms, to block out the sunlight that was hitting my eyes.

Not to long after, somebody knocked on my door. Knowing the only person who knocks in this house other than me was Kayano.

"You may come in." I said as I sat up on my bed. The green head came slowly in my room as she gave me water, and something eat, since I haven't eaten yet. I gave her big smile and thanked her. Even though she knew, that if she got caught being nice or helping me she would get in trouble, but she still went out her way and helped me.

"Thanks Kayano, but you really don't have to do this. What happen if you get caught?" I whispered for her to only hear, as I took the tray from her and placed it on my lap. She shook her head no and gave me a hug.

"Its okay, I won't and plus. I feel terrible seeing you like this every day." She said. I thanked her once more before she left.

While I was drinking water she spoke one more time.

"Hope you feel better. And........ Mother wants you to go to the town to get some items. She also wants you to wear your brown hood and brown mask, but I changed your mask to blue. She also, believes that if you don't wear a mask, "People will think that brat is my child". She said in a funny mocking tone of my mother. Once she did that, she made me smile and I thanked her again when she actually left. 

After I was done eating, I saw a piece of paper, thinking it's probably the list which it is.

So I placed the tray on the side of the bed and got myself ready. I put on the blue hood and put on the blue mask, which Kayano gave me that looks similar to the other one I got, but this time it was bright blue.

(Hello everyone, sorry for not updating for a long time. And again sorry for the short chapter. And hope you like and have a great night/day (^^))