~ch. 1 pg. 15~

~( Nagisa's point of view)~~~

I was a blushing mess, when Karma and I were holding hands, as the sun was going down.

We found a nice place, up the hill, not really that far from the village, you could just walk down the hill and to the village, so it wasn't that far.

They're were colorful lights, around the village, as people, were laughing, eating and getting ready.

Today was a celebration. A celebration, on how we are alive and safe from all the other kingdoms who tried to hurt us. But luckily the King and Queen, as well with the prince, secure us from the other terrible kingdoms.

I smiled, as I watched the little kids play as the adult drink and laugh.

"You look happy," Karma said as he grabbed my waist and scoffed me closer to him and tickled my side.

I let out a giggle, and once he was done, I payed my head against his chest and continued to smile.

"Why ofcourse, I'm happy. The town is celebrating, on how the King, Queen and Prince had helped us commoners. We are really grateful for what have they done. And not only that everyone is having fun and enjoying they're time," I said, as I looked up to him and smiled.

He then looked down on me and smiled as well.

"Well of course they are gonna protect they're kingdom, and how about you? Are you enjoying your time as well?" He said as he let go of my hand and wrapped his arms around me and started to rock side to side.

"Why of course, especially that I'm able to spend time with you," I said, making Karma hug me tighter.

As we enjoyed each other's company and watch the people of the village, a song suddenly started to play.

(Play song)

As the band started the song and singers started to sing, I then got out of Karma's embrace and grabbed his hand and dragged him down the hill.

"Let's dance!" I said, as I spun around and moved around to the beat of the song.

Not long after Karma joined in after.
—————-

After the song finished, everyone clapped and laughed, as I hugged Karma.

"That was fun!" I shouted out happily.

"It was," He said.

"Want to get something to drink?" Karma asked. I nodded my head and so we went to get something to drink.

We decided to get some juice, till we saw Ren and Asano laughing.

~(Karma's point of view)~~~

When Nagisa and I were getting our drinks, I saw Asano and Ren laughing.

Ehehe now I know why he wanted to go to the village

I thought to myself, but then I took my attention away from them and to the blueberry who was right beside me smiling.

"Lets go get our drink and watch the fireworks," I said, he nodded his head and we left to get our drinks.

We then went back to the hill where we were before, and started to watch the fireworks, that displayed beautifully in the sky, but not as much beautifully than Nagisa.

After a while, we saw Asano and Ren coming up the hill.

"Oh hey guys, didn't know you guys were up here," Ren said.