Michaeng (Mina x Chaeyoung, TWICE)

"Where am I?" I sit up, groggy and rub my eyes.
"Ah" my head hurts like hell. I look around me and see different aesthetically pleasing pictures of women and men. There's a bunch of art supplies scattered around this room. An easel in the corner and canvases around it. Some are still unfinished. There's an abundance of markers and paints on shelves beside them. This room reminds me of Chaeyoung.

This clearly is not my room.
"Oh my God." I look down and I'm naked. I quickly pull the blanket up to cover myself. I can't think properly, my mind is everywhere and I can't think.
"Nnn" I hear a soft mumble coming from beside me. On the bed. On the same bed. On the bed that I am sitting naked on. On the bed that is not mine. The bed that is in a room that is just like Chaeyoung's.

Oh my God. Did I have sleep with her?

I look down and see her. She isn't naked????? Now I am just going crazy. Do I wake her up??? I don't know what to do. What if I did sleep with her? Then what do I do?

"Chaeng?" I poke at her softly, trying to wake her up.
"Yes?" She whispers
"Did I...you know...did we.." I try to ask but nothing comes out. She sits up straight away, stares at me and bursts out laughing
"Unnie are you serious?" She laughs "I mean don't get me wrong, you are very attractive but we wouldn't, I wouldn't and you definitely would not. Not like this anyway" She's still laughing
"Then why am I naked? Why can't I remember what happened last night?" I ask, I'm extremely flustered.

Chaeyoung explained to me that I had drank too much and went a bit crazy. I had decided to strip and then proceeded to vomit in my bed. The members were all drunk and couldn't take care of me but Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Tzuyu weren't so they chose different members to take care of. Chaeng chose to take care of me since I was the worst out of us all... Dahyun took Sana and Momo. Tzuyu took Jeongyeon and Nayeon. Jihyo had passed out on the couch so she didn't need taking care of.

"Oh, I'm glad everyone is okay." I reply, still very embarrassed.
"I can't believe you thought we had sex" she laughs at me
"Why are you laughing? It's possible, anything can happen!" I protest, at this point I'm kind of offended.
"Yeah but that wouldn't happen, Mina-ssi."
"Why? Am I unattractive? Am I not good enough for you?"
"No, that's not it. We wouldn't have a one night stand. Things wouldn't work out like that. I wouldn't want it to be like that" she says, smiling at me.
"Like that? What do you mean?" I ask, I'm calm now but I'm nervous for her answer. My chest is tight. I'm going red in the face.
"I wouldn't want just a one night stand with you. That sort of thing is meaningless and I wouldn't want that for us." 
I don't say anything, I get up and put some clothes on. I need to leave, I need to get out before she says anything more. I walk towards the door, trying to avoid any eye contact with her because I don't want to know how she feels for me. That would only make things complicated.

I pause at the door and turn to her. "Thank you, for taking care of me last night." I walk out and she stands at the door, leaning on the doorframe. I don't know why but I stupidly wait for her to say something before heading back to my room.  I look at her, anticipating some sort of you're welcome or something dismissive and small.

"I would want something more. Something meaningful. I would want to be with y-"
I walk away. I can't listen to this crazy talk.