🔞†Chap.13: Co-operation†🔞

I was out of the door of Lisa's playroom, clutching my shirt tightly in my hand

I was out of the door of Lisa's playroom, clutching my shirt tightly in my hand. I took a deep breath and with shaky hands I pushed open the door «M-Mistress, were you looking f-for me?» as I stepped inside I closed the door behind me, looking for the succubus with my gaze; she was sitting on the couch, naked and legs spread completely relaxed as she nodded
«Yes slut. I was looking for you. Get naked and kneel in front of me. And do not make me mad.» she simply commanded as I nodded.

I took another deep breath, my shaky hands started to undress me as I was saying over and over again in my mind

Calm down Jisoo. Calm down. You can do it. You CAN do it. Play her game. Get closer. Make her happy.

Once naked, I walked towards the succubus and kneeled in front of her, looking down embarrassed, as she asked «Where were you? And look at me while we talk.»
I forced myself to look up, meeting her burning gaze «I-I was in Chaeyoung's room.»
«Why?»
«To talk. I needed some advices...»
«About what?»
I looked away and said lowly «About you...» I knew she heard me
«Elaborate.» she said grabbing my chin and turning my face so our eyes were meeting
«W-Well, I can't tell you. I know it's a-about you so you should know but I can't.»
«It has to do with how to behave because you're co-operating I see.» she stated as I bit my lower lip nervously «Guess I'm right. I like it though. I like that you're finally acting smartly about our situation.» I didn't answer and moved my gaze somewhere else, I couldn't bring myself to look at her. I felt ashamed.

She sighed «I've told you to look at me. Well, at least you're trying. Now, eat me out, I'm very horny and you need to get better at it.»

I was already in between her legs and her sex, might I add glistening by the wetness, was right in front of me. I stared at it blushing for then look up at the demon who looked back at me with a questioning raised eyebrow «Well? What are you waiting for?»
«I... I don't... I mean...» I tried to explain myself looking down, when suddenly Lisa's hands went through my hair and pushed my face against her sex
«Start. Working.»
I inhaled and gasped trying to move away and weirdly the succubus aloud me, I looked at her shocked «W-Why, why it khm... It smells like... Khm... Strawberry?»
Lisa smirked «Because one amazing thing about us succubus is that we're born to please, so we can smell and taste the same as your favorite fragrance or food. Give my pussy a good lick Jisoo, you'll see what I mean.»
I blinked a couple of times and slowly, as if drawn in, I inched closer to her sex until it was in front of me, I smelled the strawberry scent again as I hesitantly gave it a good lick and gasped once again «O-Oh my! It really does tastes like strawberry!! How is it possible? And why didn't I felt this when I came in contact with your sex the past times?»
«Succubus stuff.» she simply said «And you're lucky enough to enjoy it to the fullest! And about the previous times, you were too focused on something else to notice that.»
I bit my lower lip and very shamefully asked «May I...? You know...»
«You must slut. You must.» she placed one hand again on my head and pushed me against her sex «Less talking and more pleasuring.»

I took one last deep breath, the way too weirdly enchanting strawberry fragrance filling my every sense, as I gave it a first lick all over her slit as she hummed, then I gave another, then another, then I tried to apply everything I could remember she did to me as she moaned at my actions «That's right slut, like that. Use your pretty naughty mouth and tongue. Use your fingers as well. I want you to finger me you naughty nun, please your mistress.»
She pushed me even more against her sex as I kept trying my best to pleasure her. The strawberry taste and fragrance was so addicting that I couldn't pull away. Not even if I wanted to, it was as if it was an aphrodisiac.

«I'm about to come you dirty slut and I want you to swallow everything. Got it?» she gripped my hair hard as I felt the pain spreading through my scalp as I kept going, for then suddenly get covered in her juices as I swallowed everything «Yeah good girl, like that. It wasn't that hard, was it?»
As soon as she let my hair go, I moved away trying to dry my lips with the back of my hands «Whatever please you mistress.»
Lisa looked at me questioningly «What happened to you and where were you.»
I bit my lower lip and looked down «I was with Chaeyoung. We talked. I needed advice from someone who could understand me. And nothing happened to me.»
Lisa grabbed my chin and made me look up cocking her head to one side «And what did you talked about? What advices she gave you?»
«I-I can't tell. It's private.»
Lalisa scoffed «You don't wanna talk? Fine. I'll make you.» I suddenly felt myself float in the air as Lisa stood up and added «You'll either tell me or you'll die of pleasure.»

Was that even possible?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
941 words

Short update, or maybe not so short given the fact that this story doesn't have a specific length ahaha

Anyway, what do you think Lisa will do to Jisoo? And will she talk?

Thanks for reading commenting and voting!
Big hug and kiss 🤗😘

-Ary 🌈🦄🤙🏻