‡💕Chap.4: Master 💕‡

Unless

Unless...

Unless nothing. I couldn't think of anything if not ran to Sister Annabelle, so that's what I did.

I ran and ran and ran.

Until I saw Sister Annabelle's room, I grabbed the door handle and turned it, I glanced behind me and saw Lalisa was nowhere to be seen, so I cocked my head to one side as my breath slowly calmed down, where exactly was she?

«Sister Jisoo» Sister Annabelle's voice called me «What are you doing here and you should know that you should knock before opening and entering a room.»
I said still quite anxious and catching my breath, my tears dry on my cheeks «B-But I needed help. I-It was an emergency....»
Sister Annabelle turned on a flashlight and gasped «Why are you crying? What happened? Come inside dear.»

As she closed the door, I sat on her bed as she sat beside me «S-Sister Annabelle... I've met the succubus I was telling you about... She... She undressed me a-and t-touched me...»
She kept her cool and said gently but sternly «I told you she was dangerous.»
I nodded and kept going «The Holy Water does nothing to her...»
«Well, this is new and weird.» stated Sister Annabelle «It should always work on those creatures.»
I exclaimed while drying my tears «I know! But it didn't! Why?! It was so scary! She-she touched me down there... And my breast... I feel so violated...» the tears that seemed on their way to stop had a change of plans and started flowing again. Heck I was feeling extremely violated and dirty.

---

The day after came, as I slept with Sister Annabelle, happy to have escaped my faith, yet something was telling me that I wasn't safe, that something was going to happen... But what?

I shrugged and after our morning prayer my day went on normally. I was paired with a new nun, a girl named Joy. She was a really nice girl and as an older one, I had to guide her and take care of her.

«So tell me Sister Joy, how did you knew that being a nun was your path?» I asked as we watered the garden
«Well, it happened when I was 12. I was in a really bad car accident with my family... I... I was the only survivor. I survived for a miracle after 7 months of coma. Where... I heard Him. He talked to me, He saved me. I want to devote myself to Him forever. It's the least I can do... And how about you Sister Jisoo?»
I placed a hand on her shoulder «I'm so, so sorry for what happened. But if our Lord had planned this, He had His reasons. Just know that you'll find another family here, where you'll be safe thanks to our Lord.»
She smiled and said «Thank you so much... Could you please tell me about you?»
I shrugged and went back to our work «I've grew up here.»
«What do you mean?» she asked curious
«Well,» I started as we placed our items away to move to our next task, which was to clean the greenhouse, especially the windows «When I was just a couple of months old, I have been taken here by Sisters Annabelle, Chaeryoung and Christine. I've been told my family have abandoned me in a trash can, our Sisters found me while passing by with some groceries. They've heard my cryings and luckily for me they brought me here with them, where I've been raised. So it was just fate.»
«I-I'm so sorry Sister Jisoo, I didn't mean to make you sad or remember that awful past.» Joy said pouting
«It's okay, I did the same with you.» I gave her a smile and we both chuckled
«I don't wanna sound rude or anything but... Do you ever think about your family? How your life would have been if, you know, nothing happened...?»
I stopped cleaning and looked up at the sky and closed my eyes, sighing «I did. I still do. Sometimes I wonder how it would be to have a mother and a father... How would it feel to-» I shook my head and opened my eyes starting to clean again «Never mind. I'm all good here and things are great so, I'm okay.» Joy smiled at me and we went back to clean.