‡🔞Chap.6: Pain& Pleasure🔞‡

I felt a collar appear at my neck and in her hand a chain where I was attached to «Look pet

I felt a collar appear at my neck and in her hand a chain where I was attached to «Look pet. Look how pure the people you know are.»

We teleported inside a room, as I ignored the whole collar thing and looked where from a while not so foreign sounds came from, I gasped covering my mouth, Sister Amelia was moaning, a vibrating thing with a penis form inside her lady part, moving it in and out, one hand on her breast.

I looked at Lisa, tears in my eyes and disbelief «It's not true! It's not!!»
She pulled on my collar hard, making me stumble in her arms as she grabbed harshly my jaw, slightly hurting me «Are you calling me a liar pet?» I started shaking, feeling my jaw slowly hurt more and more «SO?!» I shook my head in fear «That's what I thought.» she let me go and I grabbed my jaw massaging it a little as she said «Let's go on with our tour of your nice home.» we teleported somewhere else, right behind the church, where Sister Shinhye was exchanging drugs with someone. Beside the Church. A sacred place. Later we teleported many more times, many unbelievable scenes happening.

When we were done, we teleported inside the church, I was speechless and crying. Everything I believed in was a lie. Was tainted. Was corrupted by the devil.

Lisa demanded slightly pulling on the collar «Strip.»
«W-What?» I asked, folding my arms protectively
«Don't make me do that. Strip.»
I shook my head crying «W-We're inside the church, a sacred place. I'm not that kind of person. I'm not corrupted. I devoted myself to our Lord, I- NOOO!!!» I yelled as she ripped my clothes off, for then push me on the floor in front of the altar and the cross.

(A/N: For who doesn't know how a Christian Church is this is an example of that. It can be simpler, or more elaborated. The altar is the part in the very front, elevated)

 The altar is the part in the very front, elevated)

«Please, stop, let me go...» I pleaded as she just chuckled and forced me on all 4, facing the altar, I tried to move but she kept me still, when she suddenly showed something big in me, making me scream, as that thing started vibrating, she placed a gag like last one but in a ring form, followed by placing something on my nipples, a third end on my bundle of nerves down there, making me yell in pain and arch, only making the pain worse, so I forced myself to fold as much as I could, but Lisa pulled my collar forcing me to arch once again, as I yelled, then she showed something else in my butt, making me scream, as she started moving hard, deep and fast, sometimes hitting me with a whip, as I couldn't help but yell and for some insane reason moan «Yes Jisoo! Look how wet you are! Dripping on the floor of what you define sacred! Moaning in front of who you call your Lord!» she started moving harder as the vibrating thing got more and more intense.

I was in so much pain, but also felt so much pleasure, I was losing my mind, as I suddenly somehow arched more, feeling some liquid come out from down there, along with my tears. But she didn't stop, she kept going as she said
«Look at you being a needy whore in the house of your Lord! Loving the way I pound in you! The things I do to you!!» she pulled more on my leash making me arch as much as I could, a piercing scream leaving my mouth, as something filled my butt. While I reached some peak Lisa called orgasm, falling on the floor as the succubus let my leash go. I was crying, shaking and in pain. As I faintly looked up at the statue of Jesus attached to the cross, for then lose consciousness.

 As I faintly looked up at the statue of Jesus attached to the cross, for then lose consciousness

I scoffed as the nun fainted and said «You need more stamina... This isn't enough to satisfy me.»

I observed the marks of the whip on her, the sign of my grip, the mark the collar left on her pale neck, her swolled pussy and anus, my sperm slowly coming out of her, her perky red nipples still in the clamps attached to her clit.

I'll leave them there. It might become her new collar... Who knows.

I grabbed her bride style and teleported in my playroom leaving her on the bed, as I stretched and went to my own room going for a shower. I took my sweet time, who knew how much she would have been out.

Once I was done, I wrapped myself in a towel, when Jennie entered my room «Your little nun is awake.»
I smirked and said «Thanks for the heads up. I'll go.»

I went out my room and back in the playroom, seeing Jisoo now tied to the bed and a ball gag in her mouth. Probably Jennie's work. I didn't care.

«Hello, baby. Slept well?» I teased her as she looked at me fearfully and teary eyed «I was waiting for you to wake up to have more fun!» Jisoo shook her head and started shaking «You don't have a choice Jisoo. I am in control. I own you. You're my slave and you really make me want to ruin you. Make you in so much pain and pleasure that you'll eventually lose your sanity. It'll be so so much fun.»

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
917 words

Extremely short chapter!! Guys, I want your help in this book. As I've told you, this book will mainly be smut and perverted things, I'm looking up kink and fetishes and reading to get ideas but I would love to have YOU suggest something, if not in the comments because you're embarrassed, then you could write me privately. I would like you to give me ideas like "Hey how about Lisa does this to Jisoo." Or "hey there's this kink/fetish that you should write" and blah blah blah!
Would you like to help me sinners family? 😉 If I use one of your ideas (and you want me to) I will give you a shout out! :)

Anyway, thanks for reading commenting and voting!
Big hug and kiss 🤗😘

-Ary 🦄🤙🏻🌈