‡🔞Chap.10: Bad Kitty🔞‡

I struggled in keeping up with her pace as her long legs took her far even with just a step, as she was texting, completely chill, as if I wasn't a human dressed as a cat on a leash

I felt so embarrassed and dehumanized, I felt so uncomfortable and my knees were already hurting. I guess I was lucky on the fact that I didn't see people here apart from Jennie and Chaeyoung.

I looked up at her and dared to ask «Where are we going?»
She looked down at me and kicked me in my arms making me groan in pain «I told you. You can't talk, unless it's very very important and not without my permission.»
I nodded «Yes Mistress...»
She hummed «Good. Now be on your best behavior because I have an important lunch with friends.»
I felt my stomach drop «Do I have to stay like this?» she pulled hard on my leash making me fall and hit my forehead
«I said no talking bitch.» she stated mad as I just nodded and we started moving again.

Once we reached the dining room, I blocked myself in seeing all those people, ending with Lisa pulling harshly on my collar to make me walk. Which I did unless I didn't want my neck broken.

I followed her looking down, feeling people eyes on me and chuckles as well as someone "petting" me, as I tried to avoid them, pushing myself as near as I could to Lisa. I didn't like any of this.
Lisa sat down on a chair telling me «Pets stay on the floor. So be a good girl and stay here beside me.»

I didn't answer nor looked up, I was very self conscious and felt very very ashamed. Which became even worst when I was given a bowl to eat and drink from and I was told not to use my hands.

So I didn't eat. I couldn't bring myself to degrade me even more than I already was, no matter how much I was starving.

I was completely ignored apart from some "petting" from Lisa. That was until she forced me on my feet by the collar and placed me on her lap, my back against her, legs spread open and binded on the table, making my whole naked self completely visible to everyone as I started struggling «No! No! Stop! This is embassing! Stop!»
Lisa quickly shut me up by slapping my cheek and pulling my hair «Shut up slut. Pets don't talk and have no saying.» she made some kind of thing similar to a ball gag appear, only it didn't had a ball, but a thing that reminded me a lot of a male genitals and forced it in my mouth, securing it quite tightly, as I started chocking as it hit the back of my throat «I didn't want to use this but you just don't understand.»

I kept trying to relax myself or just do something to stop chocking, which took me a whole lot. But once I was done I breathed deeply through my nose, a little light-headed but better. That didn't last long, as Lisa resumed her talking to her friends, she also started playing with my clamped boobs and pussy. It was so embarrassing and on top of that, I was starting to choke again on the thing in my mouth, making me drool a whole lot. But it didn't seem to bother anyone as they kept their conversation as if nothing was happening, looking at me once in a while.