39

Sykkuno:
My parents came in to wake Corpse and I up so we could eat breakfast.

I did not want to move because I was comfortable cuddling Corpse. Corpse looks at me and signs 'I know you want to continue cuddling but I want food. We can cuddle on the couch after we eat ok?' I nodded and said, "Fine, I guess we can get up." He smiled at me and he grabbed his sweatshirt and sweatpants and went to the bathroom to change. I just slipped out of my pajama pants and top and put on my sweatshirt and comfortable pants.

Corpse walked back into the room and I said, "Are we ready to get food?" He nodded and I grabbed his hand and he smiled as we left downstairs(I forgot to mention that oops).

We get down the stairs and just stand at the bottom my parents look at us and start laughing. My mom pointed up, Corpse and I both lookup. I was ready to say something about the mistletoe as Corpse let go of my hand so he could put his arms around my waist. He and I slowly leaned our faces closer together. His lips touched mine, his lips were soft and warm. I kissed him back and we pulled away. 'I love you.' Corpse signed and I said, "I love you too now let's eat." We let go of each other to see my mom with her camera up. Corpse and I laugh as we sit around the table to eat.

*A/N Haha you have to wait longer*