14

Corpse:
I walk out of my room and walk into the kitchen I walk past the chair and I stub my toe, "shit." No fuck this can be happing no noice came out of my mouth. No this cant happen today im supposed to meet with Sykkuno today.

I start having a mentle brake down on the floor. Then I here someone knock on the door, "Come in" Oh wait that does not work I can talk. I get up and open the door and Sykkuno looks at me in shock because he got here while I was crying. I motion for Sykkuno to come in. Then he asks me, "Aew you ok?" I shake my head no. I grab his arm and drag him to my room. We sit on the bed together and Sykkuno gives me a questioning look as I pull out my phone and open my audio files. I then start to play the audio I recorded for him.

Sykkuno I am sorry the way I yelled at you I was freaking out that day we met because my vocal chords and throat hurt. Last time that happened I had lost my voice. They game me medication and it helped for a while at least but I went to the docter the day after you left and he looked at my throat and said I had 2 weeks mabye 3 weeks or it could happen anytime within 2 weeks. I did not want to tell you till I knew what was going to happen. But sadly my voice could cut out at any time. But while I can still talk I just wanted to say that well I love you.

He looks at me with sadness in his eyes and says, "I love you too." He pulls me into a hug and we just stayed like that for a while. Sykkuno soon fell asleep. He looks as if he has not slept in a while so I dont want to disturb his sleep so I decide it is time to tell the rest of the group what is going on.

Sykkuno:
I hugged him and I never wanted to move. We stayed like that till I fell asleep.

*A/N we about to get some new povs here soon :]*