9

Corpse:
I take a deep breath as I stand in front of the hospital. I am scared what they will say about my vocal chords. My throat has not gotten any better. It has only gotten worse. I walk into the hospital and go up to the desk and the lady there says, "Ok who are you here to see?" I then said, "I am here to see Docter Mike." She looks at me with worry. I then relised that my voice has gotten just a bit deeper then normal. She said, "Y-you can take the stairs Docter Mike is in room 231" I smiled and said, "Ok, Thank you." I walked up the stairs to room 231 and Docter mike greated me and said, "Hi" I smiles and said, "Hello there Docter Mike" He looked at me as his jaw dropped and he said, "I was ganna ask what you are here for bot it is pretty clear give me a minute I have to go grab my throat camra." I tried to laugh as he walked away but it hurt to do so."

Docter Mike puts the camra and slowly moves it so he can see you vocal chords. Then I hear him say, "Oh no" I would ask what is wrong but he kind of has a camra down my throat. He takes a few pictures and pulls out the camra. Then he says somthing I dont want to hear, "Your voice will just get worse. Seeing that the medication we had you on only gave you a little longer with your voice. You probably will only have two mabye three weeks left with your voice. That or it could go faster then that I dont know. I am really sorry." I sighed and said, "am I good to go now?" He nodded his head and I checked out and went home.

As soon as I got home I was thinking about Sykkuno. Just then I got a messege from Jack.

Jack: Dude how did things go with Sykkuno yesterday?
Corpse: Good
Jack: Are you sure you better not be fucking lying. Sykkuno was crying on stream.
Corpse: Oh no.
Jack: Is there somthing your not telling me?
Corpse: So we talked some I yelled at him he ran out crying.
Jack: Why the hell did you yell at him?
Corpse: I well i'm just stressed I have to go I have something I have to do I will messege you later and give you details. Dont tell a soul what is going on got it?
Jack: Got it.

I sighed I made Sykkuno upset. I feel so stupid now. I know exactly what I have to do now.

*What do you think corpse is ganna do?"