5

Corpse:
I was lying in bed and I hear my phone go off and it was Jack.

Jack: You still awake?
Corpse: when am I not? Whats up?
Jack: Have you seen Sykkuno's one video where he was answering questions that had to do with you?
Corpse: Well no why is it really bad?
Jack: Well no but he said he does not know if you two are friends.
Corpse: Oh well I mean I think we are friends.
Jack: Sykkuno has said before that he is aqward with friendships.
Corpse: I will talk to him about it after tommarows stream
Jack: Ok I just know that Sykkuno means a lot to you so I fuigured you should know
Corpse: Thank you
Jack: No problem what are friends for

I wish Sykkuno could tell how much I care about him. He means the world to me.

-----------------

We are all in the discord server and Toast says, "Hey Sykkuno you are saying that girls arnt into you but I know a few guys that would be intrested" I smiled Oh hell no, "I-I might know a guy or two" though I hope they dont catch it was me. Someone then says, "Oh wait that came from corpse" I laughed and we got onto playing our game.

-----------------

After we finished our game I decided to messege Sykkuno.

Corpse: Hey I watched the part of your video where you said you dont know if we are friends do you want to be friends?
Sykkuno: I- Yes sorry I get aqward when it comes to this stuff.
Corpse: Dude dont worry about it I complely understand.
Sykkuno: Thank you for understanding.
Corpse: No problem, I care about you.

I mently slaped my face after that. I just flat out told him I care about him. I mean I guess he would have found out at some point right? I dont have time to answer my question when my phone goes off.

Sykkuno: Hey I just wanted to say I listened to your music and it is really good
Corpse: Oh thank you
Sykkuno: I like the anime refrences
Corpse: Haha, you like to watch anime?
Sykkuno: Yeah. So like I was wondering would you mabye like to meet up at some point I mean if you want to
Corpse: yeah mabye next week?
Sykkuno: Ok

I dont have a problem with meeting up with Sykkuno. One I like him a lot and two he is fucking adorable how could I not.

Corpse: I get to meet with sykkuno next week!
Jack: Alright man I am happy for you you excited?
Corpse: Of corse he is adorable and seems really sweet!
Jack: Looks like someone has fallen hard.
Corpse: how many times will I have to tell you to SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Jack: Ok whatever but you two would be really cute together.

*A/N I have been in the mood to write so you have gotten several chapers. I might get one more out tonight we will see*