7

(Tw Mentions of anxiety and panic attack ish)
Corpse:
Today is the day I meet with Sykkuno, I am filled with anxiety and fear he wont like me once he sees me in person. Though that is not the thing I am most worried about. My throat hurts. My vocal chords feel raspy. My voice seems deeper then normal. I just hope that Sykkuno does not notice. I wait for Sykkuno to show up but as I am waiting my throat just starts to feel worse. I grab my phone any call my docter that deals with the gerd and he sets me up with an appointment tommarow so I just have to deal with it today. I just got to make it through today and go to the docters tommarow and fuiger out what is happening.

I feel myself start to panic bit I lucky calmed down when I heard someone knock on my door. I opened my door and it was Sykkuno. He stood there for a moment then walks in.

Sykkuno:
I stand outside of Corpses door and I start to think. What if he hates me. What if he gets mad at me. I try to discard thoughs thoughts as I knock on the door. When Corpse opened the door I stood there in shock. He is gorgeous. I realised I just stood there staring at him I walked in.

Corpse:
I try to hide the pain in my throat as I say, "So do you wanna watch anime?" He nods his head and we sit down on my couch and start watching anime. At some point during watching anime sykkuno ajusted himself so he was more comfortable and layed his head on my shoulder then said, "I-Is this ok?" I felt heat rise up to my face. I smiled and I said, "yeah it is fine."

Sykkuno fell asleep so I layed my head on his and continued watching the anime.

Sykkuno:
I woke up and Corpse removed his head off of mine and I said, "how long was I asleep for?" He smiled and said, "just like an hour or two." I smiled and said, "Ok sorry about falling asleep on your shoulder."

Corpse:
"Oh no it is fine" I said. Shit! my voice is deeper then it was earlier. What if I am losing my voice. I lost it once last year but they where able to help me. But I do remember them saying that it could still get worse. Sykkuno looks at me and said, "Hey I have to go but there is somthing I wanted to tell you first." I started to worry then I said, "What is it?" Sykkuno started playing with his hands and said, "I like you. Like more then a friend."

That sent me into full panic. "No I cant do this right now, I need you to leave. NOW!"  Sykkuno ran out the door crying I dont know what I was supposed to do? I Dont know what the outcome of the docters appointment tommarow is going to be. I just hope I did not screw things up with Sykkuno.

*A/N THis is a longer chapter the next one will probably be longer as well sorry if this chapter is sad. Dont worry the next chapter might be worse love yall*