"Oh.. okay when will she come back though?", Madison asked confused.

"Oh I don't know..well she's gonna live there now so not anytime soon", Xander said with a light smirk

Our friends looked at him questioningly. I understood he's messing with them so I just shake my head amused. Matteo gives our friends a wink indicating he's just messing with them.

"What? Why?", Liam frowned, others looked pissed and sad.

"What the hell? Didn't she just start living here?", Iris asked in disbelief.

"Is this because of that Emily incident?", Ethan frowned

"Dude it better not be because of that. It wasn't Val's fault", Iris glares at us.

They kept blabbering. It was funny to watch. Our friends were trying real hard not to laugh.

"Yeah it's because of that. Our father sent her back to Texas as a punishment", Matteo nodded

Oh god they are gonna blast now..

"What the fuck?", Liam shouts pissed.

"Not my best friend", Ethan cried dramatically

"I'm gonna kill that bitch Emily", Iris growled.

"It's not Valentina's fault you know", Madison said nervously.

"What about Emily and not Valentina's fault?", Jason asked confused and Xander told them everything and even they were pissed.

"That bitch is dead and plus how could you let her go", Ethan moved his hand dramatically and whines.

Everyone started laughing except the four of course.

They look at us confused. Iris looked pissed though.

"This was hilarious", Blake snickers

"Aww Valentina's friends care so much about her", Cole smiled.

"Chill she's just gone for a day", Matteo said laughing.

"Yeah she'll be back tomorrow", I smile.

"You guys!", a very pissed Iris took a step forward, but Liam held her back

"This is not funny", Madison pouted

"Yeah I almost had a heart attack", Ethan said dramatically.

We laughed.

"Good to know Val has caring friends", Blake smiled

"Not more caring than us though", Noah smirked.

"Oh please she's our bestfriend so there's no comparison between you and us", Iris waved them off smugly.

The boys were gonna say something, but the bell rung. We all left towards our classes.

Rest of the classes went in a blur and before I knew we were in our car going home.

Everything was okay until I noticed a car following us.

"Did you guys notice a car following us?", Matteo asked from behind

"Yeah it's been following us from school", Xander said seriously

"We should inform Ales and Dad", I said for precaution.

They nod and Matteo calls Ales and puts on speaker phone.

"Hello", Ales said

"Ales there's a car following us since we left school", Matteo informed.

"I've been driving around for a while so not to lead them to our house", Xander said

"You guys have your guns?", Ales asked seriously.