Togami (Surprisingly)....

“No.” Byakuya said bluntly, much to your dismay.

“What?! How bland is your taste in ships?!” you dug your hand into a bucket of sweetened popcorn, munching on it angrily, “Deku and Uraraka are literally the main ship in this thing!”

“One, don't speak with food in your mouth, you fool. And two, you're incorrect. Deku shouldn't be shipped with anyone, especially not Uraraka. She's irritating.”

“That's total lies! She put her feelings aside to ensure that Deku succeeded! That's pure kindness!”

“Fool.” Byakuya rolled his eyes as he moodily slurped on his can of Fanta, grumbling about how insane you were.

“How dare you have the audacity to call me a fool?! So rude!” you huffed, watching the screen (and squealing) as Deku and Uraraka conversed,

“They're so cute!” you sighed dreamily, “I strive to have that kind of relationship!”

You watched Byakuya's eye twitch upon you speaking.

“Don't be stupid Byakuya.”

“Don't call me stupid!”

Ignoring his protests, you pounced towards him, poking your fingers at his sides as an attempt to make him laugh.

“I'm not ticklish, so don't bother.”

“Why don't I believe you?” you continued to brush your fingers over his body, from his waist to his neck,

“This is futile.”

“Nuh uh!” As a final attempt, you reached your fingers up to his hair, threading them through his blonde locks.

A gentle sigh left his lips and you stopped abruptly, looking down at him with a shocked as hell expression.

With just the single sound, your mind filled with irrational thoughts and assumptions, your eyes locked on Byakuya as heat rose to your cheeks.

“WHAT WAS THAT?! WHAT DID I DO?! IS HE SENSITIVE?! WHAT THE- OH MY GOD WHAT IF HE WAS MOANING-”

“Dont get the wrong idea!” He snapped, “It just....i-it just...felt nice.”

“....eh?”

“I'd like it if you did that again.”

“EHH?!”

What did he-

Did he just-

“I-I mean, okay, if you want me to...” you muttered, your hands moving slowly through his hair again. Fighting the urge to blush once more, the sound of Byakuya's purring reached your ears again. With no other options to keep your composure, you broke the rather comfortable silence,

“J-Jeez, pack it up, Mr Kitty.”

“Just let me have this!” he hissed, causing you to shut up instantly.

“F-Fine, whatever.”

Byakuya held your shoulders and shoved you into a sitting position. He looked away, seeming a bit embarrassed, before hesitantly moving closer and encircling his arms around your waist.

HUH-

WHAT-

(A/N: READERS! THIS IS YOUR CUE! FEEL FREE TO FANGIRL, SCREAM AND SPAM IN CAPS IN THR COMMENTS!!)

WHERE THE HELL DID THE REAL BYAKUYA GO?!

“B-BYAKUYA! WHAT ARE Y-”

“(Y/n).”

“I-I...um, y-yes?”

“I... apologise.”

WHY IS HE-

WHAT IS HE-

“BYAKUYA!!” you wailed in embarrassment, “IS THIS AN IMPOSTER?! YOU'RE ACTING SUS AS HELL!!”

“....This is the first time I've had an urge to hit a woman-”

“I have the right to justify my actions! Why are you acting like a....a....a NICE BYAKUYA?!”

“Just let me finish!!”

“OKAY! OKAY!”

Byakuya took a deep breath, before staring you right in the eye and opening his mouth to speak.

“I do recall myself asking you to date me.”

“You mean demanding?”

“S-Shut up! Anyway, I-I know, despite my words....I haven't been acting as if I w-want to be your partner...so...I will do better! I assure you!”

“....”

“....”

“Byakuya, you sound like Tenya Iida. Also, are you okay? You aren't acting...you know, like Byakuya. The Byakuya that I argued with all the time...”

“I-”

“You don't....” you rolled your eyes and tried your best to cover up your beetroot face, your words muffled as you spoke.

“J-Just...don't change yourself to fit my preference. W-We can work out our relationship regardless of our differences, alright?! I- I just...”

“Thank you.”

EH?!

HUH?!

DID HE JUST THANK YOU?!

THE BYAKUYA TOGAMI JUST THANKED YOU, NOT TO MENTION APOLOGISE TO YOU!!

We haven't even gotten to the events of Trigger Happy Havoc and he still be tryna make a move like please- 🙄✋.

“B-Byakuya, I-I...don't know what to say-”

“You don't need to say anything. It's alright. I understand that you feel I'm...not myself. Chances are I'll be back to same old Byakuya tomorrow morning.” he winked at you, which only caused your face burn even more.

Is this a Nice!Kind!Gentle! Flirtatious! Byakuya Togami x Reader now?!

I think not-

It was then that you remembered that he was still holding your waist.

At that point, your face could not get any redder.

Well, what more can you do?

“I think it'll be a long time before I understand you, Byakuya.” you returned his gesture by skeptically looping your arms round his neck.

“I didn't expect you to do that.”

“Me neither.”

“(Y/n)?” He nestled his chin above your head, pulling you closer to his body as he whispered your name.

“Yeah?”