Togami (Surprisingly) Treats You

(Y/n) - Your name

(L/n) - Last name

(E/c) - Eye colour

(H/c) - Hair colour

Reader's Ultimate Talent - Ultimate Pilot
______

BEEP BEEP

You groaned and slammed the dismiss button on your phone's alarm. You sat up in your bed, your (h/c) hair frizzy from rolling around in your bed all night. Yesterday had been really confusing; Byakuya Togami, your supposed enemy, had literally forced you to date  him. And now here you are, waking up earlier than you normally would to get ready for the day out Byakuya had also forced you to come to.

“How did my life come to this...” you mumbled, swinging your legs round the side of your bed as your phone dinged.

Aoi🍩: hey (y/n), are u busy today???

Your fingers hovered over the keyboard as you thought of a good excuse to give her.

“Oh for goodness sake, why did that brat put me in this situation?!”

I mean, you could always tell her....

You shook your head and threw your phone away from you. If Byakuya were to find out you told someone, especially Aoi, then....you didn't even want to think of it.

You sighed, grabbing your phone from behind you, fingers hesitantly tapping the keyboard.

You: No soz Aoi, I my mum
will kill me
If I don't do
chores today.
I have a lot of
them to do
😔 soz

Aoi🍩: noo it's fine don't
worry we can go out
another time 😁

You sighed in relief and turned off your phone.....not before quickly turning it on again to look at the time. It was 8:50.

“No, no, nooo! I'm gonna be late!” you groaned, scrambling off of your bed and dashing to the bathroom,

“If Byakuya has to wait at the park for more than 5 minutes then I'm a goner!”

In five minutes you had finished your shower and put on some clothes. You rushed downstairs and put on your shoes.

“(Y/n)? Where are you going?” Your mother asked you,

“I was gonna g-go meet Sakura and  Aoi today, hehe, I'm sorta late so..”

“Oh, go on then, don't keep your friends waiting!”

“Y-Yep, bye!”

You ran out the house, checking your phone for the time.

“8:57, oh for goodness sake!” you mentally kicked yourself as you sprinted down the road. The park was ten minutes away; you wouldn't make it in time.

“The bus will take too long and I can't ask my mum to drive me because I'll have to tell her about Byakuya!” you whined to yourself as you turned a corner.

“This means...I'll have to run. I'm not much of an athlete but I am not facing Byakuya's wrath today! Not today!” you sped up your running, crossing the road and dashing down the road.