Togami (Surprisingly) Plays Truth or Dare

“Erm....forget I said anything.”

You quickly stated, brushing past him, “Oh, and by the way, your clothes are big.”

“Yeah, because they should actually fit someone half my size.” he retorted sarcastically.

“Meh.” you plopped back down onto his bed, grabbing a packet of chocolate buttons in the process.

“So what do people do at sleepovers after binge watching?”

“Um...” you thought for a minute, before snapping your fingers, “Right! Of course! Truth or Dare!”

A bit too cliche considering this is a romance fanfiction, but hey, let's roll with it 😌👊✨

“What is...Dare or Truth?”

You deadpanned, “Byakuya, are you just joking around now?”

“No. I'm very much serious.” he rolled his eyes.

Your eye twitched in annoyance and you huffed, turning away, “Well I guess I'll just explain it to you then, idiot.”

“You basically take turns asking each other ‘Truth or Dare?’. If the person replied ‘Truth’, you need to ask them a question that they must answer truthfully. If they reply with ‘Dare’, you have to tell them to do something and they must do it.”

“Simple enough.”

“Yeah. Okay, I'll start. Byakuya, truth or dare?”

He pondered for a moment, before replying, “Truth.”

You rub your hands together mischievously. This was going to be fun.

“Do you...have a crush, by any chance?”

“Are you taking the piss?”

“Maybe...”

“I refuse to answer such a-”

“NO!” You insisted, “This is a TRUTH! You gotta answer TRUTHFULLY!”

“Shut up, you brat.” he snapped, “Well what do you think? If I was, quote on quote, ‘Crush-less’, would I be dating you right now?!”

“So you like me?”

He smirked, “Ah, ah, ah. Remember, it's only one question you can ask per truth, therefore, I shall not answer that.”

You rolled your eyes and huffed. Byakuya contued, “Now, you. Truth or Dare?”

“...truth.”

“Do you have a crush-”

“NO.” You quickly replied. He deadpanned at you and you stutter, “W-Well, I-I mean...”

What did you mean? Besides, you were still contemplating on whether you really had fallen for the heir or not. You had no idea what to say.

“Y-Yes...” you blurted out, “I...I-I guess...I g-guess I do...”

“Who is it?”

“One question per truth, Money-bags.”

He glared at you, “Money-Bags?! What, is that another nickname?”

“Byakuya! I already said one question! Why are you trying to ask me three in a row?!” you snicker. Byakuya chuckled along with you and you smiled softly at this. He caught your expression and locked eyes with yours. His normally, cold, blue irises seemed to have warmed up a bit, staring at you with something else instead of loathing.

Before you knew it, he was leaning closer...and closer.

Then he pecked your cheek.

You watched as he pulled away, his face just as red as your own. He mumbled, “I will ensure that I get you to fall for me. I know I will.”

“So it's a bet?”

He pressed his forehead against your own.

“Perhaps it is.”