Review-6(It's just Perspective)

Title: It's just Perspective

Author: @Sunflowrr_fields

Reviewer: kukreti18

Title:
The story title goes perfectly synchronize   with the story as the story is showing a different perspective of Hogwarts and wizarding world, a really refreshing think to read.

Plot:
A tragical love story between draco, the dead eater and Isabella, a mudblood. When Draco finds himself in a conflicting situation where he has no choice left but to be death eater he finds Isabella as his salvation at his side.

Grammar and punctuation:
There were slight errors in punctuation which is negligible but the grammar at the initial chapters is changed drastically from past tense to present tense which can be improved and which readers can't be ignorant of. After some chapters the authors immensely improved and mistakes are rare to find which is a great thing and for fanfiction it's a big deal.

Creativity &originality:
Many people think a fan fiction is something  easy to write but that's not the case a fan fiction is just like a original book but with much more expectations from the original book fans and writing Harry Potter fan fiction put lots of pressure on writer's shoulder and I must say the writer's creativity is magnificent which shines in every word the author wrote.

A short summary:
The word limit in the chapters gives this book a bonus points for me, the chapters are long and pleasing.

I personally love the fan fiction as it shows a slytherin point of view and how not all slytherin are bad and how wizarding world looks in the perspective of someone who have no reason to fight with you-know-who.
The story also focuses on the hardships of Draco Malfoy, who don't want to be a death eater but has no choice which gives a sympathetic view on him "a child with no choices".

At the end as a Potterhead I loved reading the story though there was view major changes and lots of minor changes in the story but was important for plot development. If you like reading fan fiction and love Harry Potter, it's a extraordinary book to read.

P. S. Thank you for giving me a chance to read the adventure of reading something related to the wizarding world again.