Review 26 (Elementals)

Book- Elementals

Author- ChloeTheWise

Reviewer: kinalhariya

Title and Cover:
Title is nice and relatable to the story. Cover is attractive and also goes along with the storyline.

Blurb:
Overall I liked the blurb but I felt that rearrangement of sentences was needed in the 1st para. Also there was spelling mistake of the word- relieved.

Plot: Chapters were well drafted. Pace of the story was also nice. Characters were all well developed and suited except for the character Matt. I didn't get his need for the storyline and seemed unnecessary. (Though there are only 5 chapters available, his role might come up later, so yeah).

Dialogues were great. I had fun reading through chapters, especially Conner's part.

Chapters are written in a great way but you need to work on prologue.

The facts mentioned are really awesome and interesting but the way it is presented, turns down the mood.

Mixture of lack of spacing and middle alignment has made the prologue look shaby. So see to it.

Grammar: Spelling mistakes in blurb and prologue, otherwise your Grammar was on point. Good work.

Overall:
It was an interesting read and would love to read the book further.

Thanks for choosing me.

Thanks and Regards,
Kinal.