Chapter 46: Deja Vu!

Începe de la început

Adrian interlaces our fingers together as he moves down and kiss the hollow of my neck, making me arc up. A moan escapes my lips as he moves down and caresses my body, softly placing kisses on my breasts. I grab hold of his hair and bite my lip trying to hold in the moans protesting to break free.

Adrian caresses each scar and bruise on my body and I feel tears fall. I immediately try to cower away from him to which he immediately stops me.

"Never in your life Ailey, feel that you have to be ashamed, I will burn that asshole alive if it were in my hands, yet you don't have to feel this way, you are beautiful, amazing and beautiful, let me make you feel loved Mia Bella, safe and cherish you the way you deserve".

"Adrian...".

"Shh.. Mia Bella I love you...more than anything".

"I love you more". I whisper

Adrian kisses me deeply as our hands interlace together, bodies entwine and we make love in the most purest and beautiful way imaginable.

~ 8 Months Later~

Adrian helps me walk into the living room as we came back from Dr. Gwen's clinic. I sit down and breathe in a sigh of relief, it had been really difficult to get up and move especially with my pregnancy. Adrian puts my feet on his lap rubbing circles on my swelled heels.

"Is my little boy tiring my beautiful wife a lot?" He asks teasing me

"Boy? Really Adrian... that's a little sexist". I say raising my eyebrows, yet smiling at his teasing attitude. I liked Adrian's carefree attitude, it made my heart feel at peace.

"What? I just want to hope it is a boy two girls, are a bit too much to handle don't you think".

Before I can reply back, two voices fill the room,

"Aunt Ailey!!! Aunt Aileyy.." comes the voice of Andrea and Holder's kids, Asher and Missy. The two run up to us sitting on the couch as Andrea rushes in after them and Holder walks in with their bags.

"Kids what did we just talk about in the car.... don't stop.... Missy stop biting your brother". Holder puts down the bag as Andrea and Holder separate their infants from each other.

I laugh seeing my friends bicker about how difficult life has been for them being young parents. Holder sits next to Andrea as Rina takes both the kids for some snacks.

"I wish you the best of luck man, having kids is no easy job". Holder says as wraps a protective arm around Andrea.

Adrian swallows hard and looks at me with a blush creeping up his neck, and I nudge Holder with my elbow as I try to sit up. Both men help me and I thank them as I ask Andrea to come with me in our room so we can talk more comfortably.

"So how are you holding up?" She asks as I finally manage to sit down on my bed. I look at her with complete honesty and try to let all that I have been holding in out.

"To be honest, Andy, I feel raw, I still can't wrap my head around all that has happened. Emma is gone, Adrian told me that he is planning to sell the bungalow, and moving in this beach house permanently, and Mr. Vittorio, he won't even talk to him, nor let me talk to him, its been eight months Andy, at least we should give him a chance". I say all in one breath. My head hurts just thinking about all that has happened.

"Ailey... I know it's hard, but maybe you should look at this from Adrian's perspective too, he lost his father a long time ago... well emotionally, and now his Mom, whom he was dearly attached to is also gone, maybe letting go of things is his way of coping with the loss".

I still for a moment, I had been so wrapped up in the pain I went through, the trauma I had faced, I hadn't even started to focus on the pain Adrian might be going through; to top it off, he was trying to cheer me up regardless. The wailing sound of Asher makes Andrea jump up and I waddle like an upside down turtle on the couch trying to get up.

Finally managing to get up my phone ringing startles me and I pick it up to have the blood drain from my face. Its been eight months since I heard that voice, eight months since the Emma killed herself, eight months since Cade robbed me of my sanctity, and eight months since I saw and heard the voice of my once a ago best friend Evelyn.

"What do you want?" I say with gritted teeth. I feel anger course through my veins just thinking about her.

"An apology. Please just meet me Ailey. I need to know about him".

"Adrian is none of your concern Evelyn, nor is he going to fall for your schemes".

"Not Adrian Ailey! My brother. I want to know about him! I want to know about Axcel".

Hey guys I am back! One more chapter till Epilogue! Wishing you all a Happy New Year along with a ton of prayers and hopes that this year promises growth, prosperity, love and sense of peace! May we get rid of this novel-disease and be free to live lives with joy and serenity again! Amen!