loverman pt.1 (garage inc james and jason)

There was that same old devil coming out of an exquisite, fancy, black car. As he looked down the window he saw as that lurking devil stared galaxies right back at his gaze.

The devil slammed the door shut and leaned against it.

For what seemed like forever, they talked with their eyes. James always so insistent on being invited inside. So insistent on making Jason his bride. And the simple man, simply as always, and foolishly as always refused, mistaking this intense lover's romance for simple lust, even if he wished for it to be so much more then the god-awful lust.

If only they could see the deepest parts of one another.

How much longer would they not have to wait.

The devilish thing approached the front door and knocked. "Jason! Jason open this fucking door!!" voice laced with sweet vodka and anger. Anger pain, and blindness of being kept away from his own possessions. "open this fucking door. You can't leave me forever!" since the world began the devil had a tint of pain in his voice.

It made Jason weak. The door kept banging. And again. He could not get any more hurt.

Not by that crude devil. Jason ran downstairs to his bedroom as he heard the door being slammed open. And a hand catching his wrist and pulling him in for a terribly smelly, deep, meaningful, but easily mistaken to fisical desire, love kiss. Adoration kiss.

It had always been that way.

Even before Jason joined this monster of a band. Once he was a groupie. A dirty, slutty groupie. James' favourite, most loving, most passionate groupie. James always seemed to be the one, over the last 17ish years they had known each other, to take of his clothes on hook ups. To tell him his feelings. To have Jason's heart gifted to him, only to be squeezed into a mush of loneliness. It was now the turn of the century, much had changed. Their relationship was not one of them.

Jason reminded James of how he was. This sex freak who wants something more. So much more. Love. Jason's love. This homosexual animal. This senseless drunk how did nothing but hurt the people he most cared for.

That's what James wants. But the only love he ever let himself get is Jack's love. The sweet taste of Jack Daniel's manipulating taste who hit his tongue. He truly loved Jack, and his many bodies.

Emptied one after the other.

Jack's taste was present on that kiss. Jason could taste it, sense it, feel it. His love switched by his competitor again.

"jason" he moaned "jason, i-i" followed by a high pitched whimper. "i- l-love- augth"