Loving Agust D

******(((((((((( 18 and up))))))))))******

When Eno got to the village she waited awhile to go to Agust as she didn't want the guards attention. Eno finally was able to leave and looked for Agust.

"Ugh! Where are you?" She looked around for him.

She heard giggles from a chick and Eno looked towards her direction. There he was and she wasn't to happy. She quickly grabbed him from his hand and pulled him away.

"He's mine!" Eno glared at her as she pulled him away from her.

"Aren't you married to the king?" She asked.

"Could you be any closer to her? I thought you would wait for me!" Eno looked back at him to yell at him.

Agust chuckled and said "I did but I had to help her mom."

"Mhm! Sure, whatever."

"Are you jealous?"

"She likes you!"

"Yeah but there's a girl called Eno and she loves me." He stated.

Eno squinted her eyes at the cheesy stuff he said.

"I love Eno with all my heart." He added as he pulled her close to him.

"You better not cheat on me."

"I would be crazy like your stupid king if I did."

Eno smiled at him.

"Why did you take forever to come?"

"He wasn't going to let me come but I got mad so he changed his mind."

"I don't want him to hurt you."

"Don't worry all this has me hurt."

"Well, how can I fix you?" Agust smirked.

Eno looked around and shrugged. He catched up real quick and said "Some, of the guys are probably home. Let's go somewhere else."

He grabbed her hand as they left further from the guards.

Eno got a little scared. "What if they look for me?"

Agust said "You just got here. Don't worry about it. Plus, you got until he goes to bed. We aren't near that time yet."

"Yeah but when we're together time flies."

"Cause we love each other." He smirked as they rushed towards a house.

"What? Who lives here?" She asked.

"I made this place years ago just in case that bastard burned my apartment." He informed her.

They went in and she looked how it was all in good shape. He closed the door and she quickly jumped on him. He put his arms around her body and they began to kiss each other with so much disire. He laid her down and she helped him take his jacket off. He helped her take off her dress quickly as he craved her as she craved him. He took off his shirt and leaned in to kiss her. Eno couldn't take her hands off of him and his lips wanted every inch of her body. She closed her eyes as his touch was like a drug to her and she loved it very much. His hand went in her and she gushed with pleasure. Agust couldn't help but smile at her. He slowly prepared her as he didn't want to hurt her in any way and wanted her to enjoy this moment like him. He sucked on her breast and she moaned softly. Agust pulled away to take his pants off and she looked at him as she needed him in her now. However, he didn't go in but his tongue did. Eno bent her knees and wanted to pin her legs together. Yet, she knew she would crush his head in between her legs and Eno tried to keep them apart. He sticked his fingers as well and ate her up. Eno moaned excessively his name and arched her back. She began to shake at the feeling of releasing into his mouth.

"Let it out." Agust said as he got ready. He leaned over her as he positioned himself and inserted it in slowly. Within time he fastened his pace and she held him in tighter. They locked eyes as they moaned at the same time and that made her body heat rise. Eno brought him closer to her lips to french kiss him and he liked that very much. Eno giggled as his touch tickled her a little bit and he admired her laugh more. She pushed him off gently and got on her knees. Eno played around just to tease him with her touch and he bit his lip.

"I want you so bad." He growled.

She smirked and positioned it in front of her lips. Eno opened her mouth and shoved it down multiple times. She fastened her pace as she got practice and saw that he actually enjoyed it very much. The way he moaned and tilted his head. Eno didn't stop there and she loved the view. Agust released in her mouth a lot and fell back on the bed. He was breathing very hard and she climbed over him. Agust was caught off guard as he had his eyes closed and hands in a fist form. Eno inserted it in her as she interlocked her fingers with his and he was still trying to recover from her skills. She fastened her pace as she got comfortable with his size and asked teasingly "Are you okay?"

He quickly came up to her lips and asked savagely "Are you?"

Her eyes widen to how he got up so quickly after he heard her teasing voice. He bit her lip and put his hands around her. Every time Eno came down to meet with his body it made a loud bouncy noise. He sucked on her breast and kissed her chest once in awhile. Eno began to slow down her pace a little and he helped her slam her little body against his area with his hands pressing against her hips. She gasped as the moans came out constantly that it was hard to even finish one and Eno began to twitch. Agust moaned very hard that he was afraid he would release in her. He flipped her over on the bed and kissed her back softly as they tried to catch their breath. Eno smiled as he was so gentle with her and he just took that much care of her. He pulled her towards his area as she was facing the bed sheets and inserted her from behind slowly. His hands explored all her back area then slowly leaned over her to kiss her back again. One hand over the bed for support and the other in her area just to play with it more. Eno moaned more as she bit her lip to stop but it was impossible. He moaned as he fastened his pace and didn't stop. Agust pulled out once he felt he hit his climax and let it out on her back. He laid by her as they both catched their breath one last time. Eno turned around and he pulled her into a lovable hug.

"How do you have such a beautiful soul?" He asked as he kissed her forehead.

"How can a guy like you exist in this world?" She asked as she looked into his eyes.

After, their body temperature went down they changed and decided to go back to the center of the village.

"Where have you been?" A guard asked upset.

"We been looking for you. Let's go." Another said.

Eno looked back at Agust with a pout and made a heart with her fingers. He chuckled with a blush as he moved his shoulders up and down.

Eno went into the bedroom and took a bath. She couldn't stop blushing as she touched her skin and recalled the day with Agust. Her smile couldn't resist coming to the surface of her face. When she came out Yoongi was already in bed reading.

"You took forever." He said as he checked her out.

Eno smile faded away as reality hit harder than ever. "Sorry." She stated as she went to lay by him.

He put his hand on her shoulder and said "I missed you all day." He planted a kiss on her shoulder but she pulled away a little.

"Can I sleep? I'm very exhausted today..." She looked back at him with a awkward smile then pulled the blanket over her body almost covering her head.

"Sure." He said from behind but deep down she knew it wasn't ok. She feared him a little but the feeling of butterflies was much bigger than anything at that moment. Eno was completely in love with Agust and knew that's who she wanted to be with forever.