Agust D

"Look, I didn't want to do that to you but you need to learn to stay in your place." Yoongi said in her ear as she was laying down next to him.

She couldn't bare him being near her cause it hurt to much. Eno didn't say anything as she didn't want to speak to him.

"I hope you learned or I'll do something worse tomorrow." He threatened her. "I hope you fix your attitude towards me cause I am your husband." He added as a note to remind her.

The next early morning he got her breakfast in bed but she didn't want any of it.

"Nana made it for you." He informed her.

Eno quickly ran out the room and met with her in the kitchen.

"Eno, you can't-"

"Be in the kitchen." She finished Nana's sentence. "I know. I know." She added.

"Are you ok?" Nana asked her.

"Yeah. Why?" Eno tried to fix her hair.

"I thought I heard you scream yesterday."

"Nope. I'm fine." Eno lied.

Nana sighed. "When will you stop hiding things from me. The guards are talking about you and you know well I don't like the gossip."

Eno looked away. "I know. I'm trying to be good."

"Well, try harder cause I don't want to go back to that cell." Nana said.

Eno thought for a moment as she looked back at her. "Why do you have to keep working anyways? I should get him-"

"Focus, in being good and that's it. Don't worry about me. Got it?" She ordered.

"Did you eat?" She asked.

"No..."

"Well, go. You can't walk around looking dead."

Eno smiled as she left back towards her room that felt more like a cell.

Yoongi was still in the room and he looked at her.

Eno softly said "Thank you..." She tried her very best to change.

Yoongi smiled as he walked up to her to kiss her. "I knew you would like that." He said before leaving the room.

"I hate this king so much. I miss Agust so much..." Eno whispered to herself as she teared up.

Eno stayed in bed all day until she felt like Yoongi would come back. She went outside to walk around but it was very uncomfortable. She could hear whispers around her and it made her feel embarrassed.

"Stop talking about me or I'll order the king to go off with your heads!" Eno shouted at them very rudely but it was for the best. The guards stopped speaking and looked away. However, she was secretly being followed around and she didn't like that. When it got darker she went back inside the palace and saw Nana in the hall.

"Nana." Eno said from behind.

"Eno you should be asleep. What are you doing?"

"Avoiding the stupid king."

"Eno!"

"What? It's the truth. I can't stand him."

Nana sighed and said "Go to sleep."

Eno pouted and Nana began to walk away.

"I can help you around." Eno suggested.

Nana looked at her with disbelief. "Eno I'm going to bed and you should to. The king should be waiting on you. Don't you think?"