Yrel

"Did you have fun with her?" Nana asked.

"How can I can have fun with her if she doesn't even moan to the shit I do to her? I want her to moan my name and I want to feel her touch." He said before leaving her back in her bed.

Early, in the morning Eno gasped.

Nana woke up.

"What?"

"What is this?" Eno asked pointing to her neck.

Nana knew well what it was but said "It's called a rash. You must of ate something not good."

"It looks like a bruise..."

"Maybe, it is. Come on let's get ready." Nana changed the subject.

She quickly changed and left the room.

"Really? Why did you do it on a obvious spot?" Nana asked.

Yoongi answered, "I want her to be mine now."

Nana didn't know how to not feel pressured with his orders.

"I can't give her to you yet. She's-"

"I don't care. I want her."

"Propose to her and she'll be yours forever. No one will be able to interfere." Nana suggested.

Yoongi sighed. "Having to wait for that stupid day is bullshit. I want her in my bed and then I can wait to marry her."

Eno came out of her room and Nana ordered her to clean the dining table. Yoongi took a seat and stared at her body.

"Why weren't you working yesterday?"

"I was sick." Eno answered.

Yoongi said "I see you have a mark on your neck."

Eno didn't say anything and continued to clean.

Yrel screamed down the hall. Eno turned around and saw her getting held down. Yoongi stood up and threw his napkin on the table.

"Onto my throne!" He ordered.

Eno came after them.

"What's going on?!" Eno asked as they went in.

Yoongi said "Stay out of it!"

Eno got angry and didn't listen.

"Your majesty, we caught her trying to escape the palace." One of the men that held her down informed him the problem.

Yoongi asked "You do know that who ever tries to escape is a dead human, right?"

Eno eyes widen and went up to him.

"You will not kill her! It's an order!!" Eno yelled in his face.

Yoongi smirked. "Only the queen has the right to give some orders. You're just a servant."

Eno pushed him back. "I dare you do something and I'll kill you myself."

Yoongi asked "You must want to die."

Yrel said "Eno, please stop. I don't want you dead because of me."

"Someone from your family tried to rape her! That's why she tried to escape." Eno informed him.

"She tried to escape and that's a rule she broke. She must pay for what she almost did." Yoongi said as he got ready to go off with her head.

"Didn't you fuckin hear me? I said one of you-"

"I don't care. She didn't come to me for help. Instead, she picked to escape. And I don't have family. It's just a lie she made up."

They kneeled her down and Eno said "You must go off with mine first."