1

(A/n i love this song so much!! Any who i have no rights to video or art used in this book. All rights go to owner.)

It was a normal day. It was only a fewdays into April and the cherry blossoms where nothing but beauty. However that didn't excuse the amount of people out that nice morning. Nor did it excuse the kids that need to be in school.

A boy no older than seventeen was walking down the street with his headphones in his ears listening to his music (Song on top). It really set the mood of a nice spring morning. He had bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep he gets. Thats because he would stay up re-watch his favorite anime. This time it was black clover.

Enatsu was a die hard anime fan. He did get made fun of but he ignored it. He never stood out nor did he get bullied. He was just there. He thought that something exiting would happen if he made a club, thats why he made the anime club, but no one really showed up to it.

He was at the crosswalk waiting for the light to go green when a truck wized passed him.

'Some one could have gotten hurt if they were standing there'

He thought to himself as the light went green. He finally made it to school when the first bell rung. He made it to his class just in time.

_la time skip🤗_

Class had end for the day. Enatsu was walking home until he got hungry. He thought maybe a evening snack as he watched the new episode of one of his favorite anime. However what happened next he was not expecting.

In the middle of grading his food a random person walked in with his hands in his jacket pocket. He looked on edge as he walked near Enatsu. He was fidgeting like he was nervous but Enatsu didn't pay any mind to it. He finished getting his food and went to the counter to pay for it.

There was a girl that looked two years younger than him standing in front.  The stranger went up to the counter cutting in front of the girl.

"Put the money in the bag. If you call the police I will shoot the girl!"

He threatened pulling out a loded gun. Enatsu and the girl both got down but the man was quick and grabbed the girl and held her close. Enatsu saw the tiers streaming down the girl's face. She was trying so hard not to seem scared and make a sound that would speed up her death.

Enatsu felt like he had to do something so he formed a plan. He stood up catching the gunman off guard.

"What are you doing, get back down!"

He demanded aiming the gun at him. No longer washing attention on the girl.

'Perfect just keep your eyes on me.'

He thought. Out of nowhere he ran to the gunman shocking everyone there. There was a bang but Enatsu payed no attention. Thanking his dad for teaching him how to disarm a gunman due to his military brat bays. In less then two minutes Enatsu had the gun in his hands and fired with out hesitation injuring the man.

He felt dizzy and light headed. Thats when he noticed the bullet wound in his abdomen. He fell to the ground having troubles breathing.  The girl crawled over to him and cradled his head in her arms.

"Why did you do that?"

She asked balling her eyes out. now that he got a better look at her she was really attractive. He wouldn't mined dating her if he could.

Enatsu coughed up some blood but gave a smile.

"I couldn't stand by and see someone get hurt."

As cheesy as it sounds it was true. He always had a kind heart and was ready to help at any time. His parents were right. His kindness would be the death of him. Literally.

"My name is Haru. Thank you for saving me."

Enatsu gave another soft smile. He knew he was going to pass any minute, he could feel it.

"Enatsu...and...it...was my...pleasure..."

His words came out slow and breathless. His only regret was not finishing black clover.

'I wish I could reincarnate into black clover as an op character.'

Was his last thought as everything went dark. The last thing he heard was one last loud cry from the girl. Thrn he stopped breathing.

Please choose what you want to look like.

A strange robotic voice said from the void. Enatsu opened his eyes to see a customization table in front of him. He thought it was a joke so he made a feminine boy with long white hiar and silver eyes. He chuckled to himself.

Pleas make a name

Enatsu shrugged and thought about it. Then it came to him.

Izanagi

He had a satisfying smile on his face. He hit next.

Are you sure your happy with this?
*notice*: once you hit ok this can not be changed.

Enatsu was getting a little concern but hit next anyway.

Thank you for your corporation. Due to your last wish and your heroic deed you will be reincarnated. Please stand by

It said. Enatsu didn't have time to think before a bright light surrounded him. On to his new life.

(A/n: i know that this was short but hey first chapter yay!!! Again I own nothing except the oc and the story. If you have any ideas for this book feel free to let me know. Thanks for readin!!)