13

[A/N: two chapters in one month! I'm proud! Anyway no of the art shown are mine all right go to the original owner. I hope you all like it p.s derivakat's new son revived is wonderful of my favoritesongs by here.]

After the whole attack incident I decided that a change in style was needed. I used my thread magic because why not and made a new outfit. It was a little easier to move around in.

 It was a little easier to move around in

I also changed my hair style too. Because it was so long I had Vinessa cut it to where it was barely touching my shoulders but long enough to where I could pull it back.

 Because it was so long I had Vinessa cut it to where it was barely touching my shoulders but long enough to where I could pull it back

Another thing that happened was that I was able to summon my spirit. I named him Celeste. He was very pretty and I kept him around me. It took time for the rest of the squad to get used to him but they did. 

Asta still hadn't shut up about my judgment form that I had shown off and it was getting on my last nerve

"Asta I swear to the prime god if you don't stop talking I will make you clean the magic beasts cage for a week!"

I finally snapped. That's when Asta actually stopped talking. I let out a breath of satisfaction. Finral walked in with a happy face.

"Who wants to go to a mixer with me?"

He asked. Asta asked to go after being explained what it was. Honestly I was uninterested so I opted out. 

"Wow Izanagi loves the new look."

Finral said, eyeing me up and down. Finally someone noticed.

"You even cut your hair. To be honest that style is much better than when it was longer."

He kept going. Now everyone was looking. I noticed some had red faces like Magna, Luck, Gordon, and Gauche. I rolled my eyes, ignoring it thinking nothing about it. 

I was about to leave when the captain stopped me.

"And where do you think you're going?"

I visibly froze from terror wondering what he was about to do. 

"I have a quick mission for you."

I breathed out a sigh of relief. 

"Am I going to get a partner for this mission?"

I asked hoping I didn't have to do this alone. Yami started laughing like I just told the funniest joke of the century.

"You're a funny kid. No, this will be a solo mission. There is a really powerful dungeon that is also housing some bandits. Your job is to get rid of them and explore. Got that?"

Yami finished the debrief. I was in total shock.

"How many squad members would normally take this dungeon?"

I was starting to get a little suspicious.

"Normally with this sizes… about two squad captains"

I stood in absolute shock. 

"Why me of all people!?"

Yami gave me a sickening smile.

"Because you are the only one here that can use more than one magic typ."

Yah you guessed it. After the whole incident I decided to come clean with my magic. I didn't tell them about my mana pool though but you get the point. When Finral heard this he was more than happy to have another special user to transport people. Yami said finral was still in charge of that. 

I quickly gave up and accepted my faith. By the next minute I was off to the location.

The fly wasn't that bad. I found the dungeon at an abandoned village. It was obvious that people were using it as a base because of the magic traps. I got off my broom not too far away. There were guards watching the outside so I put a simple sleeping spell on them. They could only wake up when I released them.

I disabled all of the traps and walked in like I own the place. That must have startled the others. They started attacking instantly but it did nothing but bounce right off. I got a little bored so I snapped my fingers and they passed out. I dragged them to the entrance and tied them all up.

Going back inside I was wondering what this dungeon was containing. Because I disabled all of the traps before walking in there was no need to be careful about where I stepped. 

Eventually I made it to the big door where all of the treasures were located. Using my anti-magic I opened the door with no problems. There was nothing there that interested me, just a bunch of gold and jewelry. That's when I spotted them. Sitting on a pedestal were two beautiful dangers that were calling out to me. I went up to them and grabbed both. They glowed a dark purple and by grimoire absorbed the weapons. I gave off a smile and called that a win. 

I packed everything up and opened the portal to headquarters to tell them that I was done. I also brought the bandits along too. To say a low ranking squad member from the black bull took down an entire dungeon by themselves was shocking enough. They just about had a heart attack.

I had a tired yawn and not wanting to fly I opened up a portal to base. I walked in and Yami asked how it went. I said fine and went to bed. I can't wait for our next day off. I really wanted to show off.