14 pt2

[A/N: I'm an idiot. I just realized my chapter numbers are missed labeled. Am I going to fix it? Probably not. Any way the new chapter you all have been waiting for is here!!! ]

The journey to the openin
Where the kids are being held hostage was a little tense. Me and Gauche didn't speak a word to each other.

By the time we found our way to the opening we saw Gauche's younger sister about to be drained of her magic. I took a closer look at her and spoted a hand print on her cheek. From the look of how red it is, the printe was just gotten. I could tell that its going to be a nasty one.

Gauche had a look of disbelief and anger that some greasy man had hit her. Not going to lie I was a little pissed off too. Gauche fired a beam of light nearly missing the snow mage.

I was not far behind. I held out my hand and a small sun appeared. I shot it to the roof of the cave. All of a sudden Gauche's light magic became stronger.

"What, how did his magic become stronger?"

Baro shouted from the container with all of the magic.

"It's called Solar magic. It strengthen all fire and light type magic in a certain radius. It also weekends other magic too."

I explained while watching Gauche shoot his reflect magic. Neig'magic began to melt gradually.

"Hey Gauche be careful of the kids!"

I tried warning him but he was so tunnel vision that he didn't hear me. Just then Austa flew in missing his robe. He rocketed straight for Baro successfully hitting him with the sword. I knew they had this so I made my way to the children to make sure that they were safe from the recklessness of my two teammates. When Baro was down and Neig couldn't fight any more they too made their way over. Sister Theresa, who showed up when Asta did, was helping me.

She used her candle magic while I used my illusion garden magic to heal the small people. The little things were looking at the all the small insect.

"Hey you in the middle move over so Marie can sit there."

Classic Gauche demanded. Marie said something that ended with him and a nose bleed.

"Hey you three. Don't get too comfy. We need to get the children out as soon as possible."

I instructed them the sister looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Is the fight not over?"

Gauche asked from next to his angel sister. I looked down and shook my head no.

"This was only the beginning. Their back up will arrive shortly. We need to move now if we want the kids out safe."

Theresa didn't say a word but nodded. She summons a fire like cat and told the kids to get on. To make this go faster I summoned my dragon to help out too.

(Lol I forgot what I named the dragon)

The kids were in awe at the beauty of my giant winged lizard. In minutes we evacuated the kids from the cave and sent then to Marco who was not far but not to close where they would be endangered. Just in time too  because miss crazy slime burst through the wall. Things were going to get a little messy.