NSFW ALPHABET w/ Jay Halstead

Start from the beginning

Doggy style. He likes to grab your hair, and pull your head back, kissing you. Or grab your boobs or ass. Plus slap your ass, as he pounds into you from behind. Pressing your face against the mattress.
G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Jay can be goofy and serious in the moment. He likes to surprise you. Usually depends on his mood and the day he had.
H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Jay keeps it tidy down there when he can.
I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Depends on the day he had. If it is a good day then he is really sweet, attentive and caring. Holding your hand, as he fucks you. His thrusts aren't that rough. Kissing your neck, shoulder, jawline, lips, etc. whispering sweet things into your ear. Treasuring your body. Taking his time.

However, if it is a rough day, he is rough and faster. Leaving bruises on your body. Biting you.
J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

He rarely jacks off. Unless you are away.

Then he jacks off, sexting you or phone call, as he pleasures himself.
K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Hair pulling.

Bondage.

Dom.

Spanking.

Role-playing.

Lingerie.

Edging/orgasm control.

Sensation play.
L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

In the house, bedroom, kitchen, lounge room, couch, bed, floor, against the wall, against the door, in his truck, the shower, public, outdoors.
M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

You wearing his clothes. Wearing tight outfits/revealing outfits.

Teasing him.

Sending him nudes/lingerie selfies.

Surprising him when he comes home, by wearing just lingerie.
N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Anything that would hurt you.

He would not call you a whore or slut. He wouldn't downgrade you like that.

Threesomes as well. You are his and only his.
O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He loves receiving. Loves it when you go in between his legs. Grabbing a hold of the base of his cock. Slowly lower your head down. Licking the base of his cock. Reaching the tip. Then swirling your tongue around his tip.

Jay lets out moans and groans. His fingers threaded in your hair.

He tugs it harder when your whole mouth covers his cock, and you start bobbing your head up and down. His eyes would flutter closed. Head tilting back. Moaning your name.

Jay loves eating you out. He loves the taste of you. The sounds you make as he eats you out are music to his ears.

He loves to watch your facial expressions as he sucks and licks you.
P = Pace (Are they fats and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Depends, he is somewhere in between. Mostly it is slow and sensual, but when he has a bad day or he is angry or jealous then it is fast and rough.
Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

Jay doesn't mind quickies. Though he would much rather take his time with you.

Though he isn't arguing If both of you are horny at an event or work and decide to have a quickie.
R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

He likes to experiment and take risks. He will always ask you first before taking risks and experimenting.

Expect for threesomes, cause no one is ever going to touch you or pleasure you other than him.
S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

He can last a lot more rounds then you can. And hours.
T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He doesn't mind you having toys. He won't ever use them on you.

But he knows you use them when he is busy at work.
U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Jay loves teasing you.

He loves whispering dirty thoughts unto your ear while nipping at your ear.

Sending you explicit texts. Thought you send him nudes/ lingerie pics.

Teasing your entrance with the tip of his cock.

Teasing every inch of your body. Ignoring the place where you desire his mouth on or touch.

Pulling out of you just as you are close to your orgasm.

Though you do tease him. Giving him a lap dance/ striptease.

Just twirling your tongue around the tip of his cock instead of sucking him,

Rubbing your ass on his clothed crotch.

When you ride him. You grab the base of his cock and tease the tip of his cock on your entrance before sliding it in you.
V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

Jays grunts, moans, and groans loudly. Sometimes softly.

Occasionally moaning or groaning your name.
W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

Jay finds it hot when you get jealous. It brings out your Dom side.

When both of you go home, you show him who he belongs to. Satisfying him. Giving him the best sex/blow job, he has ever had.

Though he constantly tells you he loves you, and he has eyes for only you.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

He is a little over average size. The right amount of girth. Thick.
Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

It is pretty normal. If you aren't in the mood, then he won't pressure you into having sex.

Sometimes he gets a little horny than the usual.
Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Jay doesn't take long to nod off. Especially, when you are snuggled safely in his arms.

{Posted Date: 10th Of September, 2020}

{Republished Date: 20th Of November, 2020}