Double The Fun | Matt Casey FT Antonio Dawson *NSFW*

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Antonio leaned closer to your neck. moving your hair to the side, lowering his head towards your neck. Placing feather-light kisses on your neck, making you moan into Matt's mouth. Antonio smirked against your neck. His hand gripping your hair tightly, pulling you away from Matt's lips making you pout.

"How about we give y/n the best orgasm she will ever have?" Antonio spoke to Matt. Making Matt smirk.

Antonio's grip on your waist tightened as he flipped you onto the bed. Taking you off guard. His body pressed up against yours. As his lips connected with yours. Kissing you passionately. Matt crawled over to Antonio on you. His lips pressing against your neck. Trailing heated kisses along your neck, then towards your shoulder. His hand snaking down towards your thigh. His fingers fumbling as he undid the snaps closure at your crotch. Slipping his finger against your wet slick folds. Smirking against your shoulder. While his other hand slipped the strap of your bodysuit down. all the while slipping a finger into your wet core. Making you moan into Antonio's mouth.

"She's wet." He mumbled against your shoulder. The vibrations making you even wetter. You slightly bucked your hips trying to create more friction.

Antonio broke the kiss. His lips trailing your jawline, then your neck, making you arch your neck back, as Matt slide his finger in and out of you. Trailing kisses up towards the crook of your neck.

"More." You gasped out. Hands gripping Antonio's sides. Antonio and Matt smirked against your skin.

Antonio tugging the other strap off your arm. His mouth stopping near your cleavage as he tugged the bodysuit down. freeing your cleavage. Both of their bulges tightened against their pants as they saw you had no bra on.

"No bra, naughty girl." Antonio taunted. Looking at you with lust blown eyes. Making you moan.

He lowered his mouth down towards the valley of your breast. Trailing butterfly kisses down till he reached were the bodysuit rested. Neglecting your boobs. He moved his head down towards your core was, Matt removed his fingers from your core, making you let out a whine, just as Matt's fingers were removed, Antonio replaced it with his mouth. Making you let out a loud moan. head tilting backwards as your mouth opened in an o shape. Eyes fluttering closed.

Matt trailed his mouth down towards your jugular. Then towards your boobs, one of his hands cupping your boob while his mouth wrapped around your boob, sucking your nipple. Making you moan. A jolt of pleasure rippling through your entire body. Antonio sucked harder. Gliding his tongue in between your folds. Matt mouthed his mouth onto your other boob. Your toes curling as waves of pleasure washed over your body. One of your hands gripped Matt's hair, while the other one gripped the bed sheets tightly. Knuckles turning white.

Matt moved his mouth away from your boob making you gasp at the cold air hitting your nipples. Both nipples rising.

Matt moved his head down to your core. Attaching his mouth to your clit. Swirling his tongue around your clit. While Antonio continued to eat you out. Antonio pinned your hips down as you kept bucking them up.

Moaning out their names, as well, as gasping. Gripping tightly onto the bedsheet as well as Matt's hair.

You felt the familiar sensation forming in the pit of your stomach. All this pleasure was too much for you. Your orgasm washing over you in an intense amount of waves, making you release into Antonio's mouth. Your whole-body convulsing under their touch. Antonio swallowed your cum. Giving you a few more sucks before pulling away. Matt did the same removing his mouth from your clit. Your eyes fluttered open as you saw both men stare intensely at you.

"I'll go underneath, and you can go on top." Matt insisted as he continued to stare at you with lust-filled eyes. Making you tremble.

Your mouth slightly watering as both men stripped their clothes off. Your eyes raking over their bodies. Eyes darkening with lust. Feeling a dull ache between your legs. You clenched your legs together when they freed their erection. Biting your lower lip. Both men smirked at you.

Matt took the first step crawling over to you. Laying beside you. Craning your neck to look at him. His blue eyes were dark with lust. One of his hands grabbed your chin. Pulling your face closer to him, as he kissed you passionately. Eyes fluttering closed. His arm snaking around your stomach. pulling you on top of him. You gasped into the kiss. Making Matt slip his tongue into your mouth. His hand that was on your chin slipped away, trailing down your sides to his erect erection. Grabbing his shaft and aligning his cock with your entrance. Slowly entering you. Both of you moaning. Tilting your head back. Resting it against the crook of his neck. His hand that went to his shaft grabbed your throat gently. Still kissing you deeply, as he thrusted in and out of you. One of your hands rested by Matt's side, gripping the bedsheets. While the other one held onto his wrist, while he continued to choke you lightly. His other hand resting on your side.

Antonio felt precum drip from his tip as he watched Matt's dick slide in and out with you. His hand gripped his shaft. Moving his hand up and down a few times, then stopping as he made his way over to Matt and you kneeling. His knees on either side of Matt's thighs. Aligning himself with your entrance.

"Oh my god." You gasped out, as you felt yourself stretch out as Antonio entered you. His cock rubbing against Matt's cock. Both men groaned. Thrusting in and out of you at different times. Your grip on the bedsheets tightening. Knuckles turning white.

It took the boys a few more thrusts to finally thrust in an out at the same time. Creating a rhythm. Waves of pleasure coursing through your body. You felt pure bliss. Your walls clenching around Matt's and Antonio's cocks.

Matt pulled his mouth away from your mouth. Resting his head against the side of your head. Your head quickly fell back, exposing your neck. Antonio quickly took advantage of your exposed neck. Leaning down, hovering above you as he trailed kisses along your neck. Making you let go of Matt's wrist and grip the back of Antonio's head.

Moaning loudly.

The sound of moans, groans and gasps, as well as skin on skin, could be heard throughout the room.

Trembling with pleasure, toes curling, eyes rolled back in your head. Mouth open in an O form. You felt your second orgasm arise. A familiar feeling forming in the pit of your stomach. Though Matt and Antonio weren't far off from coming as well.

You felt Matt's warm breath of your ear. Making you shiver slightly.

"You like having two dicks inside of you, don't you?" Matt asked, as Antonio and he continued to thrust into you.

"She loves it." Antonio answered for you. Smirking against your neck. Both men looked at each other, smirking at each other. Antonio's thumb went down to your clit. Rubbing circles.

"We can tell you are close. Let it go, baby, come on our cocks." Antonio commanded in a deep low voice. Making you let out a moan, your grip tightening.

Both men continued to thrust into you feeling their cocks twitch as your walls clenched around their cocks, your cum coating their cocks, their thrusts got sloppier as their climax's peeked, both moaning and groaning, as they released their warm seed inside of you. their cum mixing with yours. Making you moan. Matt's grip on your stomach tightened.

They gave one last thrust before stopping. Their cocks still buried deep inside of you. Antonio collapsed on top of you making Matt and you groan. Antonio buried his head Matt's hand slipped away from your side grabbing your hand that was holding the bedsheets. Fingers intertwining his fingers with yours. You let go of Antonio's hair, reaching out to grab his hand. Antonio happily obliged. Intertwining his fingers with yours. All breathing heavily.

"The cat costume it is then." You smirked, making both men chuckle...

One Chicago x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें