Chapter three: The Party

I'm sorry, but whoever came up with Bruce+Nat🤢🤢🤢, it not like that, bitch.
~~~

I was sipping my ice tea when Bruce sat down next to me as Nat was making a cocktail. "How'd a nice girl like you wind up working in a dump like this?" He asked. Great pickup line, gonna use that one. "Fella done me wrong." She said.
"You got lousy taste in men, kid." Owww, he shouldn't have said kid.
"He's not so bad." Oh, she didn't mind the 'kid' problem. "Well, he has a temper. Deep down he's all fluff. Fact is, he's not like anybody I've ever known. All my friends are fighters. And here comes this guy, spends his life avoiding the fight because he knows he'll win."
"Sounds amazing."
"He's also a huge dork." I almost spit out all of my monster. "Chicks dig that." She said. I stood up, with my monster. I didn't wanna get involved in more 'adult' stuff.

When everyone was kinda gone we all sat in a booth. "But it's a trick." Clint said.
"No, no, it's much more then that." Thor said.
"Ah, whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power. Whatever man, it's a trick."
"Please be my guest." Thor said. "Come on." "Really?" Clint asked. "Yeah." Tony said. Clint stood up and walked towards the hammer. "Clint, you've had a tough week. We won't hold it against you if you can't get it up." I said. We laughed. "You know, I've seen this before, right." He grabbed the handle. He tried to get it up. He laughed. "I still don't know how you do it." He said. "Smell the silent judgement?" Tony said.
"Please, Stark, by all means." Clint said. He stood up. "Okay." Maria hill said. "Uh-Oh." Rhodes said. "Never one to shrink from an honest challenge." He said. "Get after it." Clint said. "It's physics." He put the rope around his hand. "Right, so, if I lift it, I then rule Asgard?" "Yes, of course." Thor said.
"I will be reinstituting prima nocta." He tried to lift it, but it didn't work. "I'll be right back." He left. He came back with part of his suit on his hand. He tried to lift it, again, but it didn't work. After that he and Rhodes tried to lift it together.
"Are you even pulling?" Rhodes asked.
"Are you on my team?" Tony asked.
"Just represent. Pull."
"All right, lets go." It didn't work. After that Bruce tried to lift it. He yelled and tried to almost turn into the hulk, which made it more awkward. We looked at him. Steve stood up. "Go ahead, Steve. No pressure." Tony said. "Come on, Cap." Clint said. He tried to lift it, but couldn't. Thor laughed awkwardly. "Nothing." He said. "And, Widow?" Bruce said. "Oh, no, no. That's not a question I need answered." She said. "All deference to the Man Who Wouldn't Be King, but it's rigged." Tony said. "You bet your ass." Clint said. "Steve, He said a bad language word." Maria said. "Did you tell everyone about that?" He asked. "The handle's imprinted, right? Like a security code." Tony said. "Whosoever is carrying Thor's fingerprints is, I think the literal translation."
"Yes. It's a very, very interesting theory. I have a simpler one." Thor lifted Mjolnir. "You're all not worthy." He said. We all groaned. "Come on." I said.

We heard a high pitched sound. "Worthy." I heard a robot voice say. "No. How could you be worthy? You're all killers." "Stark." Steve said. "Jarvis." Tony said. "I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or I was a-dream."
"Reboot Legionnaire OS. We got a buggy suit."
"There was this terrible noise. And I was tangled in... In... Strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy." "You killed someone?" I asked. "Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices." "Who sent you?" Thor asked. He played a sound. It was Tony's voice. I see a suit of armor around the world. "Ultron." Bruce said. "In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on mission." "What mission?" I asked. "Peace in our time." Two other suits flew through the wall. I grabbed my gun out of my pocket. I tried to shoot a few. I'm not good at fighting robots, why don't they fall asleep? One of them took the scepter and left. O shot on a few mor, and Cap jumped on the back of one, punching it. He fell down, after getting puched in the wall. I shot a few more. Tony broke a few of the robots with an iron skewer. I shot on a few more, Clint threw the shield to Cap, with the shield he broke the last robot. "That was dramatic." Ultron said. "I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to evolve? With these? These puppets." He lifted one of the robots, or what was left of the robot. "There's only one path to peace. The Avengers extinction." Thor threw Mjolnir at Ultron. "I had strings, but now I'm free."

~~~
That was a really long chapter.