Chapter eight: Why do I have to fight? Its sooo anoying!

It is annoying to fight, just putting that out there.
~~~

We were all heading out. Clint was saying goodbye to his wife. "So, ehm, does that mean I have to fight? Because, I'm not a powerful as Wanda and Pietro. And I don't even think a normal omega could fight her." I said.
"What?" Clint said.
"Never mind."

We flew off in the jet.

I stayed in the jet.
"Two minutes, stay close." I heard Cap say through my earpiece. "Dr. Cho!" I heard him again. And then I heard a different voice through the earpiece: "He's uploading himself into the body." It was Dr. Cho.
"Where?"
"The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, it's power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark."
"First, I have to find it."
"Go."

"Did you guys copy that?" Steve asked.
"We did." Clint said.
"I got a private jet taking off across town. No manifest. That could be him." Nat said.
"There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge. It's them. You got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver."
"Negative. That truck crashes, the gem could level the city. We need to draw out Ultron." Cap said. He landed on the truck. Ultron tried to make him fall of, and Cap was still holding onto the truck. "Well, he's definitely unhappy. I'm gonna try and keep him that way."
"You're not a match for him, Cap." Clint said.
"Thanks, Barton." Cap was thrown on a car riding behind him. We flew more to Cap, and he jumped on the truck again. Cap's earpiece was not active at the moment but from where I was standing I could see the fight happening.
Cap's shield gel on the ground. "We got a window. Four, three... Give him hell." Clint said and Nat and I were riding the bike through the traffic. "I'm always picking up after you boys." Nat said and she grabbed the shield from the ground. "They're heading under the overpass. I've got no shot." Clint said. "Which way?" Nat asked.
"Hard right. Now." Nat was riding through the streets. When we were an the freeway again, we went under the truck, to the left, and Nat threw the shield and Cap catched it. Cap hit Ultron with it, and Ultron made a piece of the road get out of the ground, and Nat stopped the motorcycle. "I can get off here." I said. "Okay." She responded. I ran after the truck. Cap was thrown of off the truck, on another car, and a piece of the road came out again, but by jumping on other cars, he landed on the truck again. "Clint! Can you draw out the guards?" I heard Nat say. "Let's find out." Clint said. I ran to the truck, and got on it. Clint shot at the truck, and two robots flew after him. I helped cap fight Ultron. "Why are you here?!" He asked. "I'm helping you!" I said and hit Ultron.
"I didn't need your help."
"Well, clearly you did, and I'm not gonna pay for you funeral, so..."
"That's a calming thought." I hit Ultron again. Cap threw his shield at Ultron, and he flew to the side, but then he pushed us both into the train. "They're heading back towards you. So whatever you're gonna do, do it now." Clint said. We crept fighting Ultron, even though there were other people in the train. "I'm going in. Guys, can you keep him occupied?" Nat asked. "What do you think we've been doing?" I said. I tried to hit him again, and Cap hit him with his shield. "Okay, package is airborne." Clint said. "I have a clean shot."
"Negative. I am still in the truck." Nat said.
"What the hell are you--"
"Just be ready. I'm sending the package to you."
"How do you want me to take it?"
"Uh, you might wish you hadn't asked that."

~~~
Hhdhdhdbxbhxhxjbdjdhgdgftfsiosnxbdhcgdhfh. I have no words.