Chapter one: junior Avenger

Part three!!!
~~~

"What's an arc reactor?" I asked. "That's the thing that keeps me alive." Tony said.
"Interesting."
"Why?"
"I saw these blueprints."
"Don't touch them." He said.
"Okay, Fine. I won't." I said. "So there's a party tonight right?"
"First The Avengers and I have to deal with something."
"Can I come?"
"You're to young."
"I'm nineteen."
"To young, and we only know you for a few days."
"You interrogated me, after you knocked me unconscious, you owe me."
"Fine, but I'm not babysitting you."
"I don't need babysitting, I'm here for one reason, and one reason only."
"Which is?"
"It's kinda secretive." He nodded, Probably while thinking I was crazy. "The point is, I'm coming." I said. "If you get hurt, it's not my fault."

I was in the car with Clint and Nat, we shot at some stuff. Everything was going great. I went out of the car and fought a few more off. "Shit!" I heard Tony yell through my earpiece. "Language." Cap said. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?" The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken.
"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it." Thor said. "At long last."
I blew a car up, and ran to two people, and shot them. "'At long last' is lasting a little long, boys." Nat said. "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint said. "Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that cap just said, 'language?'" Tony said. "I know." I heard Cap in my earpiece again. He sighed. "It just slipped out."
Sir, the city is taking fire. "Well, we know Strucker's not gonna worry about civilian casualties. Send in the iron legion."

I aimed at the bunker. I saw something stop my bullets. Clint ran up to me. "I'll take care of it." He said. He shot, and the same thing stopped it again. He tried to shoot another, but something made him trip. "You didn't see that coming?" A guy with silver hair walked by. On that moment I realised, he was the one I was looking for, but he had a sister. Clint tried to shoot at him, but the bunker shot him, he fell. "Clint!" Nat ran to him. I sat down next to him. "We have an enhanced in the field." Cap said. "Clint's hit." Nat said. "Somebody want to deal with that bunker?" Nat asked. The hulk ran into it.
"Thank you." Nat and I helped Clint get up. "Stark, we really need to get inside." Cap said. "I'm closing in." Tony said. "Jarvis, am I closing in? Do you see a power source through that shield?" There's a particle wave below the north tower.
"Great, I want to poke it with something." He shot at the building. "The drawbridge is down, people."
"The enhanced?" Thor asked. "He's a blur. All the new players we've faced, never seen it like this. In fact, still haven't." Cap said. "Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac." I said.
"I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone, the better. You and Stark secure the scepter." Thor said.
"Copy that."
"Looks, like they're lining up."
"Well, they're exited." Thor hit cap's shield with his hammer and everyone around them fell unconscious. "Find the scepter." Thor flew into the sky. "And for gosh sake, watch your language." Tony said. "That's not going away anytime soon." I shaked my head.

"We're locked down out here." Nat said. "Then go to Banner, time for a lullaby." Cap said. I went into the jet, to see if Clintr was okay. "We have a second enhanced. Female. Do not engage." I heard Cap say throw the earpiece. That has the be Wanda. "Guys, I got Strucker."
"Yeah, I got something bigger." Tony said. "Thor, I got eyes on the prize."

~~~
OMG!!!