Chapter seven: The safe house

XD This! XD
~~~

We were all in the jet, I was still thinking about my dream. What did it mean? I heard Maria on the radio: "The news I loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest but it's in the air."
"The Stark Relief Foundation?" Tony asked.
"Already on the scene. How's the team?"
"Everyone's- We took a hit. We'll shake it off."
"Well, for now I'd stay in stealth mode and stay away from here."
"So, run and hide?"
"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer."
"Neither do we." Tony turned of the radio. He walked up to Clint. "Hey, you wanna switch out?" He asked.
"No I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time because we're still a few hours out." Clint said.
"Few hours from where?"
"A safe house."

We landed in a farm, Clint helped Nat walk, and we all walked through the green grass, to a house. "What is this place?" Thor asked. "Safe house." Tony said. "Let's hope." Clint opened the door.

"Honey?" Clint said. "I'm home." A woman, who was clearly pregnant walked to us. "Hi." Clint said awkwardly. "Company. Sorry, I didn't call ahead." They kissed. "This is an agent of some kind." Tony said. "People, this is Laura." Clint said. "I know all your names." She said. "Even mine?" I asked. "Even yours." She nodded. "So far my life being secretive." I whispered. Two kids ran towards us. "Oh, incoming." Clint said. "Dad!" They both said. Clint lifted up his daughter. "Hi, sweetheart!" He said. "Hey buddy!" He hugged his son. I stood there watching, with a feeling it was wrong to watch. "These are smaller agents." Tony said. Clint talked to his children. And again, I stood there watching, with a feeling it was wrong to watch. "Did you bring auntie Nat?" The girl said. "Why don't you hug her and find out?" Nat said, and she hugged the little girl. "Sorry for barging I'm on you." Cap said. "Yeah, we would've called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed." Tony said. "Yeah, well, Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s files. I'd like to keep it that way." Clint said. "I figure it's a good place to lay low."
While everyone was talking, Thor walked out, and Cap followed him.

I got a room, where I could stay. I grabbed my phone and called my dad. "Yes?" He answered. "Hi dad, this is Amy." I said.
"How's it going?"
"It's good. The mutants, you told me to look up, they're trying to kill us."
"I see."
"Yeah."
"Well, tell me when something changes."
"Okay. Bye dad." I hung up.

When we were all downstairs, Fury was there too. "Ultron took you folks out to play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing." He said.
"What about Ultron himself?" Cap said.
"Oh, he's easy to track. He's everywhere. The guy is multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. It still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans, though."
"Is he still going after launch codes?" Tony asked.
"Yes, He is. But he's not making any headway."
"I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare."
"Well, I contacted our friends at the Nexus about that."
"Nexus?" Cap looked at Fury.
"It's the world internet hub in Oslo. Every byte of data flows through there. Fastest access on Earth." Bruce said.
"So, what did he say?" Clint asked.
"He's fixated on the missiles. But the codes are constantly being changed." Fury continued.
"By whom?" Tony asked.
"Party's unknown."
"Do we have an ally?" Nat asked.
"Ultron's got an enemy. That's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is."
"I might need to visit Oslo. Find out unknown." Tony said.
"Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that" Nat said.
"I do. I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere. Ears, everywhere else." Fury said. "Well, that's kind of inconvenient." I mumbled. Fury didn't seem to notice and continued: "You kids had all the tech you could dream up. Here we all are, back on Earth, with nothing but our wit and our will to save the world. Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission. And whether or not he admits it, his mission is global destruction. All this, laid in a grave. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard."
"Steve doesn't like that kind of talk." Nat said.
"You know what, Romanoff? Steve said.
"So, what does he want?" Fury asked.
"To become better. Better than us. He keeps building bodies."
"--Person bodies. The human form is inefficient. Biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it." Tony said.
"When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed." Nat said.
"They don't need to be protected. They need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve." Bruce said.
"How?" Fury asked.
"Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?"

Why wasn't I in this chapter?

Peter!

Okay! Okay!

~~~
This is a very long chapter, 900 words!