Chapter Fifty- Three . . . Unusual Shower

Start from the beginning

Once we arrived she had me sit in my bed and went straight to my closet.

"So are you going to explain or just hide yourself in the closet?" I asked as I peaked at what she was doing.

"Lindsay is going to kill me." She whispered before turning out of my closet with one of my cute white maternity dresses.

She walked over and sat on the bed while thumbing the material of my dress.

"I won't tell her." I promised.

"Lindsay and I planned just a small baby shower for you."

I felt my eyes widened. The idea of a baby shower just wasn't even a thought in my brain after I told Lindsay no numerous times.

"Damnit!" I sighed as I laid back on my bed with my arms thrown above my head.

"What's the big deal with having a baby shower?" Allie asked.

I looked at her and saw that I hurt her by my swearing.

"It's nothing." I lied as I sat back up with a struggle. "So how many people are going to come to this thing?" I asked as I fully stood up.

"Um . ... just a few." Allie said almost unsure.

I nodded and walked to the closet where I quickly changed.

When I stepped out Allie smiled at me.

"That looks great. I have such great taste." She said proudly.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Shut up and let's get going." I teased.

_______________________________________________________________________

The ride to my baby shower was fun and exciting to say the least. The more time Allie and I spent together, the more I realized I really liked her.

"And we're here!" She said as she parked the car.

I was about to get out when she stopped me.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You know this whole baby shower thing is supposed to be a surprise." She said uneasily.

I sighed before smiling at her.

"I guess I'll have to put on my acting shoes."

We got out of the car and headed towards the surprise party which happened to be at the Rooster Teeth office.

We walked inside and I noticed how dark it was in the building. It gave me chills.

"Allie, where are we going?" I asked.

She smiled at me and only pushed us forward until we reached the Podcast area where it was even darker than before.

"Uh? Allie?" I called.

The lights turned on and everyone jumped out and yelled 'Surprise', and when I meant everyone I did mean everyone in the Rooster Teeth office.

"You guys know it's not my birthday?" I joked.

Everyone chuckled before Lindsay came busting out of the crowd and hugged me.

"It's your baby shower!" She exclaimed.

"Baby shower?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I know you said you didn't want one, but I couldn't let you go without one."

I rubbed my belly a bit.

"You didn't have to make it a surprise you know?" I chuckled. "You know I'm close to my due date. You could of broke my water."