Chapter Fifteen . . . The Aftermath

Cat's POV

The weekend involved me laying in the backseat of my car texting Gavin, fun right? Surprisingly it was amazing. Time seemed to fly by even though I wasn't near him. Who would of thought that a British man,who I originally thought was a man whore, and he thought I was bitch, would come together and go out on a date and spend hours texting.

Unfortunately, with good comes bad.

The heat in my car was, well a piece of shit, and the nights were surprisingly cold which caused me to feel horrible, and that was how I started the week.

I walked into the office bright and early Monday morning with a pounding in my skull and a sore throat which made my voice deeper than Ryan's which I always assumed was physically impossible.

I shivered as I walked into the achievement hunter office. I quickly noticed that the window was opened.

"Who the hell opened the window?" I whined as I looked at the faces of Jack, Geoff, Ryan, and Ray.

"Sorry, Cat. I'll shut it." Jack apologized and quickly shut the window.

"Can I take your beard and use it to store heat?" I asked and sat on the couch.

"Jeez, you don't sound so good." Ryan noted and I nodded in agreement.

"Trust me I feel ten times worse than what I sound." I said before sneezing. Ryan walked up to me and put a hand on my forehead.

"You have a fever." He noted.

"Great cause I'm so fucking cold."

"You need to go home." Ray said and sat next to me, but I shook my head.

"No, I'm fine."

"You need rest." Jack told me, and I shook my head.

"I need alcohol."

"Agreed. Whiskey?" Geoff asked and went over where he stored his alcohol.

"Sounds perfect."

"Cleans up the sinuses and keeps you warn." Geoff informed me.

"Where's Gavin and Michael?" I asked as I noticed that the two loudest members were missing.

"Probably blowing each other in the bathroom." Geoff joked, but I wasn't actually in the mood for laughs.

"They're doing voice overs for their surgeon simulator." Ray informed me and I nodded.

"So it will be a peaceful A.H.W.U. today." Jack said with a relaxed sigh, but that changed when I sneezed.

"Or not." He added silently.

"Shut up Jack." I yelled and laid my head on Ray's shoulder just as Geoff handed me my drink. I quickly took a drink of it and it warmed me up.

"We are going to shoot A.H.W.U. why don't you get some rest, and we'll wake you up in time for the let's play." I shook my head and Ray sighed.

"Please?" He begged and I rolled my eyes.

"You will wake me up, right?" Ray interlocked our pinkies.

"Scout's honor. Now lay down." He got up from his seat and I laid my feet in his place while he went and fetched me a blanket.

He laid it on me and I brought it up to my chin.

"Now you can dream of your little Gavy wavy." He winked.

"If I wasn't sick I would punch you in the face." I warned, but he only laughed. His laughter is what put me to sleep.

______________________________________________________________