interrupted interviews (requested)

Leigh-Anne made herself comfortable in your shared bed, back pressed against a few pillows as she waited for the interviewer to introduce her.

It's the first of many interviews that would take place through her laptop screen instead of face to face. They'd have to suffice and be her new normal for a long while. Because things in the world are crazy right now and she doesn't know if or when things will return to normal, like they were before.

She guesses that this is better than nothing. There are still ways to connect with fans and to share things about her life and the new music the girls have been working hard on, and she's thankful for that more than ever before.

Her eyes became bright and she flashed that beautiful smile for everyone that was watching to see when the interview went live.

"Hello!" She waved, blowing a cute air kiss to the fans watching by puckering her red lips.

"It's so nice to be able to talk with you, Leigh-Anne! How have you been? I mean, I know quarantine isn't all that exciting sometimes, but have you been up to anything interesting? Maybe like making some new music or anything?"

"You're trying to get me to spill the beans, aren't you?" She laughed before shrugging her shoulders.

"Honestly, I've been doing a lot of relaxing lately. I've been catching up on shows I've missed and my girlfriend and I have begun binge-watching some good series. We've been waiting for some time to be able to get around to new shows and movies, so we've been enjoying that. I've been writing some songs, but mostly, I've just been taking it easy for the last few days."

"You've worked hard over the years, you definitely deserve some time to rest." The man added and Leigh-Anne nodded her head. "And it must be nice to have some time to spend with your girlfriend!"

"Definitely," she started to say, her smile already big and bright, and it only grew when she heard the floor creak and lifted her head to find you standing in the doorway.

"I'm so sorry, Leigh! I totally forgot that you had this interview today!"

You turned to walk out of the room to give her some privacy and space but she didn't even let you put one foot out the door before she was calling your name.

"Y/n! It's alright, baby. Come here." She patted the spot beside her and when you hesitantly fell onto the bed beside her, she was pulling you into her arms. Your laugh sounded, instantly bringing joy to her heart.

"Oh, there's the girlfriend!" The interviewer laughed, waving hello to you. "Leigh-Anne sure does talk about you. Lots of love that girl clearly has for you."

You closed your eyes, smiling from ear to ear when she planted a lingering kiss on your head. "I'm lucky, for sure."

"How's quarantine been?"

"I like the extra sleep." You giggled and put your head on your girlfriend's shoulder, finding her already gazing down at you lovingly when you looked up at her with your bright eyes.

"I think quarantine has been hard on a lot of people. Especially if you're alone. It's definitely not easy. But I hope that people still continue to quarantine and be responsible, maybe even find comfort and closeness to their loved ones through our music or any music in general. It's not easy, but it's something everyone should be doing."

"I agree with that!" The interviewer added. "Hopefully it won't be much longer till we get to see you here face to face, but until then I hope that you both, as well as the girls, all take care of yourselves. You seem like you're doing a marvelous job so far."

"Thank you, you too!" Leigh-Anne smiled, blowing a few more kisses as she put her arm around your shoulder and left little kisses on your neck as the interview finished. She closed the laptop and gently laid you on your back.

"Sorry I interrupted."

"It's fine, baby. I actually really enjoyed having you with me for that interview." She said as she dropped her forehead onto yours, gazing into your eyes deeply before moving to lay kisses on your lips. "I love you."

"I love you too, Leigh." You mumbled against her lips, relishing in the loving kiss she was planting on your lips.

"Want to binge-watch more shows?"

You nodded excitedly and fell back into her arms, head right on her shoulder, as she turned on the next show you've both been waiting to binge-watch.

Quarantine isn't all that fun sometimes, but you knew you'd get through it just fine with Leigh-Anne by your side.