you catch her staring at you

It was close to midnight and you were still awake with Leigh-Anne. You had her head on your lap and your legs stretched out over her lap. Your eyes are closed while her fingers keep running through your hair.

You originally weren't planning on staying the night at her place tonight but you lost all track of time and when you realized it was so late Leigh-Anne didn't want you to drive home, so you decided to stay the night.

You're slowly starting to fall asleep, but it's hard not to when you're so content. Leigh-Anne smiled down at you. She thought you had fallen asleep so she was watching your eyelashes flutter against your cheek, stroking your cheekbone lightly with the pad of her thumb.

She began to place soft, delicate kisses to your forehead and a small sleepy smile crept up your lips, tugging them up before you could stop it. "You're staring at me." You mumbled, your words slightly slurred because you're starting to get tired, but Leigh-Anne thought it was adorable.

"Sorry. I can't help myself." She started to kiss across your face making you squirm around on her lap as you giggled. She stopped a few seconds later and just kept staring at you. She brushed her thumb along the freckles that were scattered along your forehead and the bridge of your nose. "My beautiful girl" she whispered softly and it brought another smile to your face. "I'm so in love with you y/n." You kept your eyes closed but reached out for her hand and when you took it, you pressed a few kisses to her fingers. "I love you Leigh."

She smiled and put her head back against the couch, taking one last look at you before closing her eyes. "I'm really happy you stayed tonight, baby girl." "Me too."